Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia will travel through the Jungle searching

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Her detective work is just about to begin through the jungle. Mark my words. First she'll try MOUNT College then the JUNGLE if not the other way round. Pia might have changed as a person into a more confident and hopefully intelligent girl but her inner self is still thae same. The old Pia is still in there. She has just repackaged herself into a HOTTIE I am hoping she'll learn about ABHAY real fast. He may have erased her memory of him but he never got to the other people she was in contact withEdited by matwamango - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doris. thumbnail
Tbh! i want her to turn detective ASAP,lool. She should start suspecting things around. i want Abhiya proper focus now!. but as it seems we will go for end of the week before Abhay even wakes up.
-veena.shona- thumbnail

Piya is d bst detective ever😉

i hope she discovers her hidden talent real soon🤣🤣

Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail

I wish that she remembered everything when she would see Chand and Hasina still would have been well Abhay woke up it was all smooth, it has not forgotten his heart remembers everything
Edited by GuRti. - 12 years ago
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
True..!!
Abhay has erased only Pia's part of memory..other's will somehow spill-out..!! 
Her curiosity will take her n wake up Abhay..!! 
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
even if her look has been changed even then she will remain our old pia who was LADY JAMES BOND🤣... she is never gonna change *sigh*😆... i hope she finds abhay soon😃... cant live without abhiya🤢... ❤️
This content was originally posted by: matwamango

<font color="#990066" size="4">Her detective work is just about to begin through the jungle. Mark my words. First she'll try MOUNT College then the JUNGLE if not the other way round. Pia might have changed as a person into a more confident and hopefully intelligent girl but her inner self is still thae same. The old Pia is still in there. She has just repackaged herself into a HOTTIE
I am hoping she'll learn about ABHAY real fast. He may have erased her memory of him but he never got to the other people she was in contact with</font>

yes.i agree with you.piya will always love the detactive job.you also make a good point.apert from piya there has a lot of people who know abhay.piya can easily get hint about abhay from them
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with you..Wish she will start her detective works soon...
o.Soha.o thumbnail
I hope she starts her detectivness ASAP! i amd done with 'no-Abhiya'
our Pari hottie detective!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Doris.

Tbh! i want her to turn detective ASAP,lool. She should start suspecting things around. i want Abhiya proper focus now!. but as it seems we will go for end of the week before Abhay even wakes up.

This is my wish. Pia to start er work pronto. We need Janie Bond in action🤣🤣🤣Its our only shot. Just want Abhay back and not just by Pia's flashbacks and the odd photos