India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia will travel through the Jungle searching

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Her detective work is just about to begin through the jungle. Mark my words. First she'll try MOUNT College then the JUNGLE if not the other way round. Pia might have changed as a person into a more confident and hopefully intelligent girl but her inner self is still thae same. The old Pia is still in there. She has just repackaged herself into a HOTTIE I am hoping she'll learn about ABHAY real fast. He may have erased her memory of him but he never got to the other people she was in contact with

Edited by matwamango - 23 May 2011 at 10:18am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyDoris.o.Soha.ominahil1997Ms-Min-HoPari-GuptaRozy77anna44--Signorina--OtakuGirl-Debochahat4uRumi007Swetha-Sai

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Tbh! i want her to turn detective ASAP,lool. She should start suspecting things around. i want Abhiya proper focus now!. but as it seems we will go for end of the week before Abhay even wakes up.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyMs-Min-Hoakshiankita--Signorina--

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Piya is d bst detective everWink

i hope she discovers her hidden talent real soonROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Doris.Hot_Indo_ChillyOtakuGirl-Debo

Ms-Min-Ho Goldie
Ms-Min-Ho
Ms-Min-Ho

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

I wish that she remembered everything when she would see Chand and Hasina still would have been well Abhay woke up it was all smooth, it has not forgotten his heart remembers everything

Edited by GuRti. - 23 May 2011 at 10:24am
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
True..!!
Abhay has erased only Pia's part of memory..other's will somehow spill-out..!! 
Her curiosity will take her n wake up Abhay..!! 
minahil1997 Goldie
minahil1997
minahil1997

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
even if her look has been changed even then she will remain our old pia who was LADY JAMES BONDROFL... she is never gonna change *sigh*LOL... i hope she finds abhay soonBig smile... cant live without abhiyaDead... Heart
mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

<font color="#990066" size="4">Her detective work is just about to begin through the jungle. Mark my words. First she'll try MOUNT College then the JUNGLE if not the other way round. Pia might have changed as a person into a more confident and hopefully intelligent girl but her inner self is still thae same. The old Pia is still in there. She has just repackaged herself into a HOTTIE
I am hoping she'll learn about ABHAY real fast. He may have erased her memory of him but he never got to the other people she was in contact with</font>
yes.i agree with you.piya will always love the detactive job.you also make a good point.apert from piya there has a lot of people who know abhay.piya can easily get hint about abhay from them
Rumi007 IF-Sizzlerz
Rumi007
Rumi007

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Agree with you..Wish she will start her detective works soon...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index