Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofeajan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Pleiades

Yes, I agree. It will definitely bring Guddu-Runjhun's relationship to a new level. But I wonder how it would effect their 30 day bet with one another.

Good morning everyone. So many great posts today 👏👏👏 So looking forward to read them everyday. I wonder if the pregnancy issue will be shown as a parallel to the touching incident and Abhi's condition. I think we will see that Guddu will trust Runjhun completely and believe whatever she says about this incident. In her own thought processess she will see more and more that G is better that Abhi and hope this will cause the clarification that R wants G to be like Abhi. Maybe she'll say.
"See G, you are better than Abhi. Abhi did not even trust me but you did. So how can you tell me that I want you to be like him...'' Well if you want to compare... well you are more of a hunk that he is.. You have style he does not.. You exude amazing manly charms that I want to look at you all the time, he does not have it..' Any girl who rejects you will be a fool. And I Runjhun is not a fool...😆😆😆😆😆😆 
Another thought that I have when I watched the scene with the goons. In trying to stop G from bashing the goons, R only grabs or touch his shoulders. I think if it were me I will grab his waist from the back to stop him...and don't let him go🤣
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafah

Hmmm that can be a good thing and a not so good thing...LOL

Hmmm, Wafah, still undecided...  I feel the show is in the doldrums right now and could use some push from the trade winds.  Too much fluff.  That was a drastic drop from 2 Fridays ago, when the screen sizzled.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sofeajan

Good morning everyone. So many great posts today 👏👏👏 So looking forward to read them everyday. I wonder if the pregnancy issue will be shown as a parallel to the touching incident and Abhi's condition. I think we will see that Guddu will trust Runjhun completely and believe whatever she says about this incident. In her own thought processess she will see more and more that G is better that Abhi and hope this will cause the clarification that R wants G to be like Abhi. Maybe she'll say.
"See G, you are better than Abhi. Abhi did not even trust me but you did. So how can you tell me that I want you to be like him...'' Well if you want to compare... well you are more of a hunk that he is.. You have style he does not.. You exude amazing manly charms that I want to look at you all the time, he does not have it..' Any girl who rejects you will be a fool. And I Runjhun is not a fool...😆 
Another thought that I have when I watched the scene with the goons. In trying to stop G from bashing the goons, R only grabs or touch his shoulders. I think if it were me I will grab his waist from the back to stop him...and don't let him go🤣

Sofeajan - in blue - too cute. 😆  😆  😆  😆

Gardes - like you said some dhamaka is about to happen, this is the lull before the storm. I hope things don't get as evil or as depressing as the Jan-Feb episodes. I am enjoying the fluff for now. 😆
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infofan

Wafah, thanks for the update 🤗
@ bold - so true.
J - awesome. you covered everything from today's episode, I am excited to see where G takes R tomorrow. Another episode covering their date 👍🏼
Hope there is no misunderstanding between Gunjhun due to confusion over M's pregnancy. After Abhigyan asked for a test to prove she has not been defiled, hope G doesn't go down the same route. R would be devastated.
G looked so cute holding R's bag today. Really enjoyed the Gunjhun part in today's episode, watching them behave like a married couple, comfortable with each other. Hope to see more of these moments.

I think wherever Guddu take's RJ it will be very sweet. Let's hope our cute Dumbo does not take  her Munni Madhushala's  bar 🤣

Okay just kidding.
Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
JP, if G takes R to Munni's bar, I will smash a cheap desi daru ki bottle on his head!

Cliched would be nadi kinaare, bhutta, icecream and a chick flick (after seeing him carry the purse).

Maybe to see his Amma who is in Kanpur hospital.  

I want the CVs to surprise me with something unique.
uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gardes

Hmmm, Wafah, still undecided...  I feel the show is in the doldrums right now and could use some push from the trade winds.  Too much fluff.  That was a drastic drop from 2 Fridays ago, when the screen sizzled.

i agree gardes...i like gunjhun scenes, but I feel that the issues they both have are still not confronted...i hope the creatives will connect the dots...

but otherwise,  I like how amma explained runjhuns bhag today...

i wonder wut mahadevi will do with the 30day challenge information? will she tell runjhun she's pregnant, or will someone find the stick and think it's runjhun?...

I think everyone will think it is gunjhun baby, but mittho mommy will find out it is mahadevi...maybe she will be the first to stop trying to separate gunjhun, as runjhun will help cover up mahadevi's pregnancy...

thanks wafah for the update :)
Edited by uzee - 12 years ago
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww the shopping scene was so nice - just like husband and wife should be with each other. I liked how Guddu leaned into Runjhun when he asked her to speak up to the seller. Runjhun is so considerate and here we see Guddu not understanding her forgiving nature again but he didnt make a scene about it today. i real laugh at when Guddu took the purse from Runjhun.
God Guddu tried really hard to not answer back those guys but i am sorry i would have cuffed them down - they were asking for it.
And Jabbo the jerk didn't believe Devi - how sad this poor child is scared and confused. Boy this really shows you 'when you dont hear you will feel.'
I wonder if Devi will challenge Jabbu now? 
Thank you very much for the update wafah.
Edited by kittykisser - 12 years ago
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gardes

JP, if G takes R to Munni's bar, I will smash a cheap desi daru ki bottle on his head!

Cliched would be nadi kinaare, bhutta, icecream and a chick flick (after seeing him carry the purse).

Maybe to see his Amma who is in Kanpur hospital.  

I want the CVs to surprise me with something unique.

Gardes,

So was the hindi translation right on Z TV?

Does he say after the mobile store

"Let's now go shopping for me?" (okay Guddu is still all about himself?)

Also, does he say that he already decided "that nothing would ruin this day today." (THAT IS SO FREAKING SWEET)

I LOVE the smile he gave her. C'mon Gardes, you have to melt in this sweetness a little. Guddu was all grins today.

I don't care where they go as long as it is not Jabbu's Love Stack Of Hay 🤣
Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I really enjoyed this epi.
The best was R and G  shopping scence.
Looking forward to more.
Dhanujp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What an episode, Just Great !!

My thoughts from Today's episode...

Today many things were reflections !! ( both positives & negatives ) Looks like this week will may a big change in GUDDU & Runhjun life.

Few days back when kukkan asked jabbu if he made that girl Mother when devi's ph was ringing. Today it became the Reflection of that.

VP said that GUDDU's prob is ONLY his anger, but that the shopping mall he controlled his anger. Which means that's he has over come his weekness ( R said that & which is true as he was not anger after today's fight )

Last week kukkan said to GUDDU that GUDDU never does unfair things & see unfair things happening, I am sure that he would be helping alone with runhjun for devi & jaboo issue, Cas what jaboo is doing is Very Unfair.

Today the goons telling G&R are wrong pair & he married R in a wrong way & GUDDU telling that he is not a fool to make the same mistake again & again.

When Jabbu reminded GUDDU about the challenge & we see that GUDDU was upset not happy. Today Jabbu telling to devi that GUDDU would leave Runhjun, I am sure that he will not be happy when jabbu reminds GUDDU & telling him that he needs to leave Runhjun ( I feel that GUDDU Should give one tight slap to jabbu )

Few days back Runhjun was telling that devi is her little sister & she loves her a lot. Today jabbu saying to devi Runhjun sister & devi worry for Runhjun when she heard about the challenge

My Wild Guess - May be GUDDU will take Runhjun to show who is Neelu.

In the last week fight Neelu's topic was cut off my GUDDU. As he is changing he was wants to show that he is right. maybe :)

My theory for Neelu - Remember once GUDDU save a little boy while returning from temple. Maybe Neelu is also someone very similar & he helps her & takes care for her. Also Once kukkan said to R that GUDDU has done a lot for help for them, so I am thinking of this Neelu may be kukkan sister.

Well, finally the days are counting for the challenge. For past fees days GUDDU keeps telling him that he would WIN the challenge. But I feel that when Once GUDDU knows from jabbu that after he wins he needs to leave Runhjun, then he would start thinking.

I thinking Runhjun has to cry aloud that GUDDU may leave her forever. GUDDU should come to Runhjun tell that " I Lose & U Win "
As we all know that GUDDU can't see Runhjun crying.

Came late from work, So posted later :)