Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhanujp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As usual Wafah for your wonderful update :) THANKS !

Can't wait to see this G&R going for shopping. Just love it.

Where is G going to take R ?? Is this a surprise ?

My Wild Guess - Is Guddu take her to show who is NEELU ?

I will comment later in the evening about this.
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah for your wonderful update👏
nadeera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i thought something disastrous would happen in this week. I hope from tomorrow there'll be some. hahahaha. I'm guessing that Guddu will going to deal  the situation of Jabbu and Mahadevi.
Gunjhun thumbnail
Hmmm maybe the reason Jabbu is so adamant about not being the father or something like that is maybe because he believes he CAN'T be a father?! Possibilty wise, if he thinks he's impotent then the fact that Devi may be pregnant with his child would obviously be absurd to him! Maybe once he figures out he's not he'll love Devi and his child, or something like that :P Thank you Wafah for your update, no matter the time it is always the best and most efficent we have!

Aish what if Amma or someone finds the pregnancy stick, thinks Runjhun is pregnant and tells guddu. Guddu may think she's pregnant with Abhis baby or something and Runjhun probably won't say anything to cover up Mahadevis pregnancy. Urgh! I hope the CV's DON"T go down this path. There is so much confusion in their relationship already this doesn't need to be added. 😡🤢

Though, I kinda feel bad for Mittho, and some may disagree, but living in a 'small village' like Kannauj, with a daughter pregnant before marriage to the friend of a thug she despises, will be hard for her. She'll either do one of two things. Blame Runjhun (most likely, blah blah blah influencing her precious Devi) or make sure that Devi get's married to the oy so she can pass off the baby as his. It's only been a few days since Guddus accident therfore only a few days since she's been pregnant. There's time, I guess.

Uff why do I see the blame being put on Runjhun? Because it's obvious it will be. I hope Mahadevi won't be immature and blame Runjhun saying she accepting her and Jabbu's relationship and she thought it was ok. When a child makes a mistake they take the blame off themselves and put it on others. And we all know Runjhun is the top scapegoat of the family. Oh well, we'll have to wait and see.
Edited by Gunjhun - 12 years ago
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well finally mahadevi got some sense.thanks alot for the update.
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Good scenes.
Thanks for the update.

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx Wafah...gonna miss your updates for next one week as am not going to be cumng here...todays episode was great...again a bunch of entertaining GunJun scenes...Wafah I agree with you I resent Vishnu Pandeys comment..as for Jabbu...how can he be so absolutely insensitive...he used her and now he is denying the very fact...really disappointed ...so where is G planning to take R?...guess will have 2 see after a week
Aginaya69 thumbnail
thanks for the update wafah.  after watching today's epi and reading your update, i have three thoughts,

1.  on what amma's says about runjhun's fortunate and how it works with people in relation to mahadevi's pregnancy.  i had to go back to the epi when mahadevi first showed signs of pregnancy.  it was really after runjhun fed her the kheer.  after amma analyzed how runjhun's fortune works, i have a feeling that somehow, it is working in the same way with devi.  i don't know how the cv's are going to do it, but for some reason, mahadevi showing symptoms of pregnancy is going to bring her good fortune sometime in the future.

2.  on the thug in black kurta... yup, i agree.  that thug also looked cute.  so was the other one whom guddu almost beat up.  handsome thugs seem to be the in thing these days. 

3.  the shopkeeper in the mall... wasn't that the same actor who played the shopkeeper whom guddu got the pink sari from?
Pleiades thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

I think that Mittho definitely finds out about Mahadevi's pregnancy tomorrow, she's not stupid, she'll put together the 2 odd meetings she's seen of Jabbo and her + Mahadevi feeling sick, and of course, as someone said earlier, she'll probably find a way to blame Runjhun. Hopefully, Mahadevi defends Runjhun, she just seems childish and spoiled not evil like her parents and aunts and uncles.

Anybody else think that somehow people will think that Runjhun is the pregnant one, I wonder how that will play out for Guddu and Runjhun's relationship and the coming ending of their 30-Day Challenge.

And Guddu was soo sweet today, offering to hold Runjhun's bag and purse, most men would be embarrassed/insecure holding a purse for their wives. I wonder where he's taking her? Maybe down by the river, to eat corn and ice cream, like the date scenario he once mocked before, lol.
Edited by Pleiades - 12 years ago
Aginaya69 thumbnail
@pleiades, i wish people WILL think that runjhun is the pregnant one.