Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks, Wafah.  πŸ‘πŸ‘

The only reaction I have today is "hmmm...".   (Gardes is thinking, thinking, thinking...!)  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. Wonder what Mahadevi will do?
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah my S in training...lol

I can't wait to watch this...!! Guddu controlling his anger? I am shocked and I want to see Guddu's expression when the gundas basically "console" Runjhun about having Guddu for a husband.

Now why do you resent Vishnu's comments??? Lol
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for the update...

I am glad the goons did not messed up Guddu and Runjhun date...Wonder were Guddu is taking Runjhun...

Well...did not expect this for Jabbo...he did not seems a bad person but now...I wonder were CV will go with these...

I think Mahadevi will tell Mitho about what Jabbo told her about the bet to avoid her mother questions... and they will probaly used this against Guddu...

Love to see the episode...tonight..
nadeera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guddu looked as great as always even if he placed ladies bag on his shoulder!! that bag wasn't able to take his charm away!!

and I really liked the other goon with black kurta...he is very sweet. he should get the role of Jabbu.  :) 
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the beautiful update Wafah. Lots brewing under the surface!
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update !
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for a bautiful and detailed update...πŸ‘
Loved their date and the easiness between them..
G controlled his anger...
What will Jabbo do when he will see GR marriage is still on????
NVBGKY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update Wafah, sounds like a awesome episode...Jabboo is really turning into a creep😑, wonder what G will do when he finds about his friends escapades 😲 ... Edited by NVBGKY - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx Wafa for the update.
I very nice episode. I liked that G didnot think that taking his wifes burden and bag will make him less of a man. Lots of other men have to learn that.  :). I liked that R wore the saree which G gave her. Showing that she is puod to have it when she goes out with him. Good. CV. I also liked the difference of shopping between when R was with Abhigyan and when she is with G. Amma did say that G has good taste. R gets to see that G has standerds even when he is not always showing his class but is satisfied with living like a thug. I feel R is blooming under G supervision. He shows clearly that he values her knowlede about business and gives her credit for it. I rememmber that in that jail episode he did say that he is a modern man. And he is showin g that by respecting R knowlede about thing.
I am a bit apperihansive about the devlopment of mahadevi.  What if mittho force her for a abortion and gets a certificate or paper with R name on it and tells G that R dosent want your child thats why she hid it from him? A wild guess.  Well it will help R to stand upp to M&Ms. I would rather that i keep wathing the show and see what is in the store.