Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You dance like a hippo!! I can't dance saala!

🤣🤣🤣

I start getting all jittery lol! and make myself look like a FOOL. lol!

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vatsalya

there is a brand of non-fat chips here called Hippo🤣

Why would Shaan be happy :P

KT can be :D

r u serious? there is a brand that's called that? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Great we will let Veena know that...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Arre tere ko Shaan pasand hai na so i said Shaan...waise how is he liking his kheer?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am in love with KT so i know he wud be happy!😳

I'm telling u if he stays single for a year I'll propose to him🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
rooj-i thumbnail
@Saira: 

Spam away ok!!! this is the day to rejoice!!!!!!! No Mod here!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In fact people fear me too that they delete me from their buddy lists🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm such a bitch🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

and btw everyone hits on u ok!!!!
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Come to Shanak AT you fools.
Sairaaaa thumbnail
^^

Again with the bitch rant  

Seriously woman! Forget what happened and move on! I know you have been blah blah blah and you are sorry! But enough ok!

No-one hits on my ok!! Stupid woman!! I wont let anyone the first place 😆😆

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Blah blah blah??
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Come on guys, lets not argue over the matter...Everyone is has a right to voice their opinion😊...But aside from our forum, there is also other fanbases who might take issue with this...

I would just like to say this...I know I am bias towards ShaNak, but I am getting a strange vibe about something...Please forgive me if I sound over sensitive😳...

I get the feeling there is an anti YashAran sentiment , as in onscreen jodi, on the forum due the TOI article...That's all water under the bridge now, but still it haunts us it seems...Like I said to each his own, but lets keep the discussions to RBO ShaNak and YashAran if we can't agree...

Sairaaaa thumbnail
^^Sorry May.

I understand...I will not bring GK again. I was talking about him personality wise that's all. Not the pairing. As we still have our beloved shanak and RBO.

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Saira-

^^Sorry May.

I understand...I will not bring GK again. I was talking about him personality wise that's all. Not the pairing. As we still have our beloved shanak and RBO.

Don't say sorry Saira...Makes me feel guilty😳...I just had to get it out of my system...
rooj-i thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Come on guys, lets not argue over the matter...Everyone is has a right to voice their opinion😊...But aside from our forum, there is also other fanbases who might take issue with this...

I would just like to say this...I know I am bias towards ShaNak, but I am getting a strange vibe about something...Please forgive me if I sound over sensitive😳...

I get the feeling there is an anti YashAran sentiment , as in onscreen jodi, on the forum due the TOI article...That's all water under the bridge now, but still it haunts us it seems...Like I said to each his own, but lets keep the discussions to RBO ShaNak and YashAran if we can't agree... May i feel the same sentiment as u but i think it's more so coz of the people here like me...i've been a bitch to many people...lmao