Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
in d city hes nt going anywhere to cut woods toh shanti rakho beheno:)

i love yr kids krishna...they r freaking damn cute...lol they take yr mobile phone n think its theirs...how cute can tht get:)

beeni...CONGRATS my rasmalai ull rock it...they get a gem in d form of u:)
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As usual I watched him,why did he look somewhere first and pushed her forward?He took an extra second lol.Khanak didn't have to put her hair behind her ear lol.As you gals said blank expression lol
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol you and your phone and your daughters! Haha i miss you so much! :( 

okay guys shahid retired cuz of issues with the board and waqar yunus i think :(

Ahhh shaan looking for a job!! Wow that will be fun! :D and what if he gets a hot female boss?! can her name be Beeni then? pleaseee lol
shanakyasharan thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣not beeni d boss it should b beeni d chudail...
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heyyy Smitha *hugs* You have been MIA! lol!

@B
Awww...Hopefully if the CV's know your name then yes of course he can have a boss called beeni lol!

Ok...I want khanak to do something as well in this track, but that can come later after shaan became independent.

shanakyasharan thumbnail
smiths haina!!!!!! did u c how he swiftly takes her on d lap n then d side push...natural n on d spot:)

siara...yes dfinately khanak shoudnt just b d support patrt but more to it...she  could get her lessons too at home by shaan while he wrks:0
Krish-loved ur take!!!Hope they don't rush this as they shot for a promo and all

hey Saira*hugs*,I missed being here and u all too!!BTW,just checked the avis!!!Mind blowing!

To add more to Shan's woes,Khanak should start going to English classes and a guy(may be a cameo by GK)should fall for her,thus making Shan jealous!!!!Poor guy!lol.
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Okay i'm off guys! I am in depression now because of Shahid :( I can't watch cricket without him :( Good night guys

And Oye karishma shut up okay! I can be a boss whose an angel! Hmph!

Smitha! see i tolddd you!! These two i telll you! Even the best actors ...welll lets just leave it that 😆
BeenZ,these two as I said before will be the death of us one day lol.How can they even not bat an eyelid(well they do cover up!)and continue lol

Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@B

Bye...Goodneend 🤗
I'm in depression as well.
I wont watch cricket either now, it seems 😭

Awww smitha *hugs* thank you so much!!

Oh I will like Khanak to do something for herself too...But let's see how the CV's will play this track first. I'm already loving the serious shaan *sigh* We got him after so much pestering lol!