Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
d 10lakh dialogue time wen he moves her he touches d lower waist behind...its so freaking sexy d way he does it...i wish i was d one...lol

bang on beenz...yes d way he was talking n shaking i wouldnt have caught his hand but she did...lol
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ Yeahh...I noticed the Beeni!! 😆😆

I thought the stool was too small for both of them lol! They must have got a bigger space for both.
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh shucks i just noticed Yashu is shocked when karan pulls her down on his lap!! Check out her expressions!! Her mouth opens in surprise lol
shanakyasharan thumbnail
after shanak duck scene wen shanak r alone...look at them!!!!! expressions  say a lot:)
Sairaaaa thumbnail

^^Kari

I liked it too...a very ease and comfortable camaraderie both share, I guess it was improvisation after all.

@B

I noticed that!!! Her mouth was left open 😆😆 KT's improvisation I must say...But I liked the conversation between the both, very subtle and at ease.
Edited by -Saira- - 12 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
even in d comin up scenes where they r seated 2gether in d party she holds onto him...sooo cute:)

beenz shes surprised wen he eases her on d lap but i guess thts a expressions she had to give...lol but d way she holds onto his hand is sumthing:)

saira...yes improvisation mata ki jai ho...lol
tofeeees thumbnail
^^ the conversation had a very nice flow! :) Just like all Serious shanak conversations do :) These guys probably do it on one take and stuff! It seems so natural! LOL it feels so weird that i am not updating and discussing today! :D 
shanakyasharan thumbnail
they do take retakes beenz they do but their way of acting is itself natural...its like they r discussing their own issues...lol

checkl roojis commnts on her update...lol
Sairaaaa thumbnail
^^Yeah...it seemed very realistic and it was refreshing for me, Shanak talking serious is something that I was looking forward too. It did seem one take...because not many different angles were used today :)

Awww...do you miss updating kya???

I'm watching the Madz-Boo-Khanak scene as I have a habit to watch the last and first part before the rest lol! 😆😆

Khusboo's expressions were good. I mean the slight hatred and frustration towards shaan...was realistic!
tofeeees thumbnail
Okay i have gone into depression now because Shahid Afridi just announced his retirement from international cricket  ðŸ˜­