Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~Wkly Discussion/LiveUpdt Td#43~ - Page 96

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
aww beenz i know wat u mean:)
 i loved yasha in tht suit she looks stunning:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tofeees

okay romance wise the best scene was Khanak coming close to him after Duck Bha has left when Khanak says "Aaap meri madud karna chahtay hain? " and then when she puts her hands around his neck that smile that Shaan gives is like so natural! It;s like he's genuinely surprised 😍 and then he goes like "sachiii" immediately before Khanak changes her mind hayaayyy i lve these two so much they make me cry sometimes :(

Hello Beeni, I am off to watch the epsode now...Sounds wonderful😃...

@All - See you guys later😃.
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks girls for an update!Interesting episode

No wonder the K business is facing losses.After all every one did stay at home since Shanak returned from Dhulwadi right?

The jump from role-reversal to HM track to Manini to episodics to a serious track is way too dramatic!I am happy that Shantanu would finally work and we can see something good between ShaNak,some intensity and all,but isn't all this rather too much,everyone accusing Shan that is!Its not as if he is a nikamma,he did a business deal and that must have brought them some crores of rupees,he did go on a world tour and a concert too,that some more crores!Agree all this is for paving a way for new track but still..

But the pre-cap was bit too much!And I for one sure would be feeling bad for him cos it seems he himself believes that he is good for nothing!!

Waiting to see how ShaNak cope up with this!
shanakyasharan thumbnail
smi...where were u all these days?? its been like 3days havent seen u:(

its a gr8 epi n ...d future looks good fr rbo n shanak:)
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^ yes you're right Smitha! That is exactly why i felt sorry for him! The guy made a genuine effort to work hard for his concert and was even successful. then he opened the factory in Dhulwadi.Surely that must be earning some money lol. And what was that girl on about "mehnat kee kamaee" Shaan did mehnat too! I hope Khanak makes him realise he can do mehnat if her really wants to :)

Hi May!! Yes yes go run see the episode! It's a nice one :)

I especially like Shaan and Madhvi's conversation! Thsi is what i love about this show! Every character has a little bonding with the other even when everyone is so different from each other! :)
Edited by tofeeees - 12 years ago
Hey Kari,its the long weekend,been away!!Missed being here and there and you all too🤗

Yep waiting eagerly for this track.First serious track for ShaNak since Feb and I am dying to see how these two would enact this!

Yes Beenz,those dialogues were just too much!I hope Khanak talks to him that he did do so much before and just should continue on doing it!

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 12 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
kt looks sooo cute wen sad...but really i hate ppl pointing at my shaanu:(
shanakyasharan thumbnail
wen they talk abt d 10 lakh rupees n shaan puts his hand on khanaks waist n moves her a bit...man thts so freaking natural...damn how do they do tht...they make a simple convo look so real!!!!1

d lap moment killed me...improvisation:)
Was she surprised...again?
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG when Shaan pushes Khanak to come in front of him when talking about the 10 lakh rupees did his hand push the body part that i think it pushed? 😲