~RBO~Wkly Discussion/LiveUpdt Td#43~ - Page 93

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Manita-

Ditto to all your posts May...me too feels the same...

@ zennn...if you saw the episode ...Khanak was not "just the support"...she is the one who wakes him up first telling of his responsibilities !!!

I think both Shaan and Khanak have enough space in this track !!!

mani, i was absolutely not talking with regard to space. vats is right when she says 'no space talk' and i agree. i meant with regard to her role in the track. i disapproved when people made a hoopla regarding KT's space when the khanak sasha track started. why would i do the exact same thing i disapproved of earlier? space has never been my issue. i tu even enjoyed that wretched RO track and remained positive all throughout. dude! i thought you knew me better 😳
Edited by zennnn - 12 years ago
Heyyy

Natty, Aysha, Vatty, Manita, May, Rooji, Deepali, Priya, Roshni, Zenn and anyone I have missed...*hugs* πŸ€—

@Priya and Deepali; Thanks for the LU...Just read it now.

Ok...I'm liking this track. And I'm very sure Shanak will get equal screen space.So I'm happy πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by vatsalya

Zennie di, we arent supposed to discuss actor's personal life on forum πŸ˜›πŸ€£

ok. i did not get that joke. do you mean to sat that i should not refer to KT's non aka you! 🀣
Lmaoo...zennn and Vatty...Veeni is off doesn't mean you go off topic...🀣.🀣...you need to add something about the episode in every post to make it relevant to RBO WD thread !!!🀣🀣
...okay Vatty is KT's mommy...never knew that 🀣🀣!!!...

this track gives enough room and work to the mommies in the forum...!!!
πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by zennn

mani, i was absolutely not talking with regard to space. vats is right when she says 'no space talk' and i agree. i meant with regard to her role in the track. i disapproved when people made a hoopla when the khanak sasha track started and some members had issues with KT's space. why would i do the exact same thing i disapproved of earlier? space has never been my issue. i tu even enjoyed that wretched RO track and remained positive all throughout. dude! i thought you knew me better 😳

Hi5!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't fond of some people but I liked the whole atmosphere of Shaan working and the concert n allπŸ˜ƒ
I super agree with Mani and Vatty.. He was all time passing uptil now and no one bothered (infact Sunil and Akshay themselves left office for few days and stayed at home! πŸ˜† *Shaan's impact* πŸ˜† Well it seemed that way.. Maninee track, then recent Sunil dying track) and now when he wants to do something toh everyone is ignoring my poor baby! I guess everyone has their own time and will develop with it.. Im hoping once Shaan takes this step of joining business, the CVs dont make him back out! πŸ€” 

PS: Im dying to get KT back in the super HOT business dressings! I love him in formals and serious scenes! Ahem ahem ROMANTIC too! 😍
Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 12 years ago
mani di shent his mom she is his gf aur frend nt make her mommy
Originally posted by -Manita-

Lmaoo...zennn and Vatty...Veeni is off doesn't mean you go off topic...🀣.🀣...you need to add something about the episode in every post to make it relevant to RBO WD thread !!!🀣🀣
...okay Vatty is KT's mommy...never knew that 🀣🀣!!!...

this track gives enough room and work to the mommies in the forum...!!!

mani i think you missed my point.

ok girls! happy gushing! good night all! πŸ˜ƒ
I think most of us try and look at the show objectively for ShaNak...Regardless of our views on outside matters and the actors themselves😊...The danger comes when let our personal opinions, cloud our judgement of the characters we see on-screen...

Originally posted by -mesmerised

Lol no wonder i get confused trying to think of what you mean! πŸ˜†

You should start a post of all the abbreviations and short-forms you use for people like me! 🀣
i 2nd aysha in this..May like the dictionary u did for RBO make one for the abbrevations used around in the forum..that would be nelpful for us..