~RBO~Wkly Discussion/LiveUpdt Td#43~ - Page 92

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by RB81

i think mani didnt include this when she did this task in MOTW..

I just made it up🤣
Ditto to all your posts May...me too feels the same...

@ zennn...if you saw the episode ...Khanak was not "just the support"...she is the one who wakes him up first telling of his responsibilities !!!

I think both Shaan and Khanak have enough space in this track !!!
Oh No!!

Not again the space talk!! 
Originally posted by zennn

may thinks you act like a mommy? rofl! yaar, shaan has multiple mommies on this forum and it's all in a good fun. dil pe mat lo! ðŸ˜ƒ
😃
@Bold: This means you dont think Im a mommy nah? 😃

@Rest: Nooo girl.. I dont take anything to heart! Mere ko heart attack ho jayega if I take it to heart! 🤣 ðŸ¤£ Ok no honestly I dint mind anything.. Just that I was surprised k May and you thought that I was acting like a mummy! 😆 
Originally posted by vatsalya

In a completely non-Mummy-ish manner, I will say this :😳

I feel for Shaan but then they do show extremes of any problem before switching to the solution theme.Remember the ultra-hot rain Shanak scene they showed when Khanak spent the night with Suraj??

Still, I think its unfair that they want him to work and "learn" responsibility and at the same time don't give him an opportunity or chance to do that.
They don't involve him in their office plans yet expect him to join office, become all responsible, handle money-matters when he isn't even considered fit enough to even discuss investments with madz?

Dare anyone calls me Mommy!😡

not vats! you absolutely don't sound like shaan's mommy...coz you are KT's! 🤣 Gosh! i love teasing you girls about shaan knowing how touchy you are about him! 😈😆
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

I understand that Zen...For me and the majority of us, it's always ShaNak...Not one or the other...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

I just made it up🤣

Lol no wonder i get confused trying to think of what you mean! 😆

You should start a post of all the abbreviations and short-forms you use for people like me! 🤣
Originally posted by vatsalya

In a completely non-Mummy-ish manner, I will say this :😳

🤣

I feel for Shaan but then they do show extremes of any problem before switching to the solution theme.Remember the ultra-hot rain Shanak scene they showed when Khanak spent the night with Suraj??

Still, I think its unfair that they want him to work and "learn" responsibility and at the same time don't give him an opportunity or chance to do that.
They don't involve him in their office plans yet expect him to join office, become all responsible, handle money-matters when he isn't even considered fit enough to even discuss investments with madz?

Loved your post !!

Dare anyone calls me Mommy!😡

😆🤣
Originally posted by zennn

not vats! you absolutely don't sound like shaan's mommy...coz you are KT's! 🤣 Gosh! i love teasing you girls about shaan knowing how touchy you are about him! 😈😆

Zennie di, we arent supposed to discuss actor's personal life on forum ðŸ˜›ðŸ¤£

wow guyz accha epiode tha na ...loved it...shaan is such buudhu seriouly he nned to wake up ha ha nd nt only that...the romnce was cute wow and his hands...and duck bha is abck wow...intersting pre cap ah ha shaan ke sare dost hertless hain 🤣