~RBO~Wkly Discussion/LiveUpdt Td#43~ - Page 90

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by zennn

hey guys!

sorry couldn't resist rofl! rooj! stop teasing may! she is right! i think  her status as shaan's mommy might be in danger. mani, ammu and natty are all very likely replacements! 🀣

ROFL
  No one in k family  is blaming shaan 

but in a family if something adverse happens then it is always like th person who has least contributed to the family is not  taken seriously... it  really happens

So far no one has blamed shaan 

but imagine all of a sudden shaan is taking interest while all through this

time he has seen dad and bhai struggle and put in so much efforts but never

bothered to ask what is happening?Leave alone he was pampered and all that..

The fact is he never showed interest

so it is natural that he wont be made apart of important decision all of a sudden  

nothing to feel abd about it  and so far no one has blamed shaan   so I thinkt here is no need to defend him too
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

I think I going to go on a KFP😳...
Whats KFP now? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Why don't you post more often Manita???...

Exactly!!!...And most of the time, you always say exactly what I am thinking tooπŸ‘πŸΌ...

I have changed my mind about KFP nowπŸ˜ƒ
May wat does this KFP mean?(sorry i dont know..)
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

No one in k family  is blaming shaan 

but in a family if something adverse happens then it is always like th person who has least contributed to the family is not  taken seriously... it  really happens

So far no one has blamed shaan 

but imagine all of a sudden shaan is taking interest while all through this

time he has seen dad and bhai struggle and put in so much efforts but never

bothered to ask what is happening?Leave alone he was pampered and all that..

The fact is he never showed interest

so it is natural that he wont be made apart of important decision all of a sudden  

nothing to feel abd about it  and so far no one has blamed shaan   so I thinkt here is no need to defend him too

I just our point of view Shriya😳...We are not exactly defending him...We are also discussing the circumstances...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
spammers...lol

but i must say i love d episodic themes more yaar...i loved it tht way too n love this too but there v get all positive epis .now this track serious is very gd but then i dont like to c tooo much tension:)
Originally posted by RB81

May wat does this KFP mean?(sorry i dont know..)

Katti From Posting😳...
Originally posted by zennn

hey guys!

sorry couldn't resist rofl! rooj! stop teasing may! she is right! i think  her status as shaan's mommy might be in danger. mani, ammu and natty are all very likely replacements! πŸ˜›
Oye you too? 😭 OMG! Im more worried for this more than the show now! πŸ˜† Nooo! Plz remove my name! Why do you and May think Im acting like a mummy? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

Shriya...I really liked your post and previous one too...

I know that there is no need per se to defend Shaan.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...
but I so love defending him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

it is not about needing...it's about loving !!!

As I kid he was never wrong...as a man he grew up what he was as a kid...

parents play a major role in this and this is called upbringing !!!!

I think Shaan is made the scapegoat whenever anybody in the family feels bad about anything !!
they take it out on him...and vent it on him !!

Completely unfair to him !!!!
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

spammers...lol

but i must say i love d episodic themes more yaar...i loved it tht way too n love this too but there v get all positive epis .now this track serious is very gd but then i dont like to c tooo much tension:)

me too!!! but most girls here love 'angry', 'serious' shaan *rolls eyes* lol so i guess we have to suck it up! :(

waise, i really hope khanak is more than just shaan's 'support'. you know what i would really love to see. shank leaving home and starting some work together!
Edited by zennnn - 12 years ago