Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
love u may n i know u my cutie:) final gd neend i need to sleep love u all:)
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

May… Yumnaa..Tora..

Thanks lovez!!! Hugs!!

Thanks for the links.. and I will be watchinggg…

Kay.. lmaooo… naaa.. chaukass Deeeddd.. not faint!! LOLLL!!

LMAOOO @ mouthwatering…. Nirlaaja mulgi!!!

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Veena-

May' Yumnaa..Tora..

Thanks lovez!!! Hugs!!

Thanks for the links.. and I will be watchinggg'

Kay.. lmaooo' naaa.. chaukass Deeeddd.. not faint!! LOLLL!!

LMAOOO @ mouthwatering'. Nirlaaja mulgi!!!

he he veena di u knw marathi im mahrashtrian ha ha reda the os na in motw thred ull love it ha ha kari tar nirlaja mulgi ahe😳
-Veena- thumbnail
Anki..
LMAOO..i am marathi too! LOL!

-Veena- thumbnail
Okk just watched the epi.. what a freaking awesomeee epi!

Akki totally cracked me up... i was like laughing soo hard..
and Boo with her dying and her clothes.. and dress.. LMAOOO... i would be so the same... I usually say 'bury me with my shoes'😆

SunAvi.. maha adorable... LMAOOO @ Madzz.. SS.. Super Scared.. 🤣

Shaan was superrr... Muuuahh.. *big smoochhh to him*
he has the cutest and the most naughiesttt of the ideas.. lmaooo.. bloody makes my day!!! And Khanak with her 'mujhe chotte booth see daar lagtha hai" is mooost adorablee.. LMAOOO!!! Loved the car scene.. .and the precap was mind boggling...maan SHaan's hand on Khanak's waist is totally --- to drive us kaareeeziiieee... .i am telling you it is so that all of us can dieee! I am telling you the CV's are going to kill us all by the time this show end.. and by the by can ShaNak smooochh already and get me out of my miseryyy.. thankyou very much.. then i really can die in peace!!!!!!😆😆😆😆

Haaaiii a maha dil kush epii... maaza aagayaaa.. thankyouuu jeee!!!

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Veena i so missed these write ups of yours! I rememebr there wasa time when i would actually wait for you to watch the episode and comment on every single expression of theirs! :( and then God made you the project lead of some dum project :( and hahaha Shanak will only smooch on television (mutlub aslee main) on a certain condition and you know what it is lol
-Veena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tofeees

^^ Veena i so missed these write ups of yours! I rememebr there wasa time when i would actually wait for you to watch the episode and comment on every single expression of theirs! :( and then God made you the project lead of some dum project :( and hahaha Shanak will only smooch on television (mutlub aslee main) on a certain condition and you know what it is lol

Beeennnzzz...🤗
I miss writing them too.. kambakhatt project lead ke asee ke teesie!!! 😆😆😆

Gwaadd beenzzz i lovedd Akki's smile when he says 'yes' to getting married again.. i dieddd laughinggg..  he was in widower heaven!!!🤣

Shaan.. danng at one point i thought he would have Khanak on his lap!! Lmaaaoo..
and his face and smile when he says 'hummm' when Kahank is scared.. and he bites his lip... *diesss* totally DIES!!!
LMAOOO @ Khanak asking who he was partying with when she is  scared.. but she still wonders who Shaan was with ... hahahahhaa.. perfect!!!!

Mann what a mind blowing epi..

I love the actors..each and eveyone one of them.. freaking fab!!! What a great show to be a fan of!! Hats off!!

PS: Khanak in that sareee... Phhhssstt Shaan kya cheeze hai.. she will drive any woman crazyyy too.. dammit... she looks amazinggg!!
Edited by -Veena- - 12 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tofeees

^^ and hahaha Shanak will only smooch on television (mutlub aslee main) on a certain condition and you know what it is lol

😆😆😆😆 maaaluum hai...malum haai!! Chaap!! LOLL!!

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol shaan bites his lip? Gosh i missed that! I was so into finishing the update soon kay i didnt notice! Ahhh i drrol over Khanak's waist yaar! She has a hot waist there are no two ways about saying that! lol!😍and lol good for you that you know :) May you get your wish soon enough so that you can live in peace and so can *cough* all of us lol
-Veena- thumbnail
Yesss he does Beenzzz.. when he is taking Khanak in his armz.. he has this cutessst smile..
wait let me see where...

Ck this out..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-yOkQBBJhE
@.42
*diesss*
LMAOOO @ Shaan.. "left right right left" LMAOOO Looozerrr he is soo cute!!!