Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~Wkly Discussion/LiveUpdt Td#43~ - Page 16

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
precap is tooo hottt waiting to watch tomm eps...
today shanak scene was awsomeee haaaye haaye chemistry rocks...everyone rocked loved mads sunil...akki-boo were funny...πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Love, love, loved today's episode!!...Hello everyone!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³...

All three jodis were awesome...

SunAvi home alone...AkiBoo lift mein bundπŸ˜†...Last but not least Shanak in gaari and Shaan doing shaitaaniπŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ˜†...

Is there, has there ever been a family on TV, where each and every couple were this good ?...

All  are unique in their own way and each scene special in it's own way...Only in our show...Sare jahaan se acha, yeh pariwaar hamara, I say...No other family is like the Khandelwal's...
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—wat a beautiful post may:) indeed true no show no family no jodis like r shanak sunavi akkiboo:)

thts y v say rbo is unique:)
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally watched the epi just one word hilarious
sun madz were cute and funny
aki boo good expression specially her ott acting was too good and Akki at his best as always
now coming to our most charming, adorable couple I can't get over with their expressions and their look khanak in red and Shaan in white , shaan's naughty smile and khanak scary expression was to die for first scene completely talking as an hubby wifey loved them. They are most adorable charming couple and most gorgeous looking period
completely droolworthy epi
shanakyasharan thumbnail
tora:) ur post makes me swoon now...totally agreed nothing on this planet like shanakyasharan...i love d red white combo n so gald cvs gave it to us as a surprise:)
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Karishma seriously I haven't seen such cute adorable charming couple with all the expressions
they are versatile they can deliver emotions, comedy, serious, romantic any kind of role they are at their best they can carry so easily
even faltu epi they make us watchable
no more rajen wow
k family love them to the core nothing can beats them
shanakyasharan thumbnail
amen to rajen i think they have left n good they did thnk u cvs:)

yesh yesh yesh no1 like them n yasharan get to deliver loads of emotions in one epi...i havent seen kt perfrm so well ever he rocks wid each passing epi...yashu wid just her eyes n  expressions does it all she needs no dialogues...they r enjoying their wrk n it can b seen thts way important fr an atcor to enjoy wat they do hence such freshenss to their appearance too:)

i can go on n on fr them
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Tora

Karishma seriously I haven't seen such cute adorable charming couple with all the expressions
they are versatile they can deliver emotions, comedy, serious, romantic any kind of role they are at their best they can carry so easily
no more rajen wow

he he tora love u fr saying this ur right no other couple r as good as them thy r perfect and no rejn yaar...seriouly its like visual treat to our eyes all the couple r unique in ther own way hiyaa😍
shanakyasharan thumbnail
me off for d night c u all 2moro jam kar gushing karenge din mein
 good neend n happy shanakyasharan dreams:) love u all
 have an awesome day:)
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Tora

no more rajen wow

I totally agree Tora...Even after a year their versatility still suprises me...It just amazing every single timeπŸ˜ƒ...Charming is another perfect discription of ShaNak😊...