~RBO~Wkly Discussion/LiveUpdt Td#43~ - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Vaishu, Smi, Pri, Veeni and Kari...
krishnaaa its gr8 to c here n gush like a baby:) teech will b here soon shes gonna b free soon now:)

smi...karan does those funny looks so well n yeah yashu was trying hard nt to laugh:)
He is so versatile yaar!!!!!Love his acting!!YM is no less either.It must be difficult for them not to laugh and all but they did so good!
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

He is so versatile yaar!!!!!Love his acting!!YM is no less either.It must be difficult for them not to laugh and all but they did so good!

Smi,

I think they too are enjoying this format. No stress and they are looking fresh.
Tum log ek jagah pe baitkar gush nahi karoge kya !

Come to the Shanak AT !
d parkinglot is their sets only meaning d sets ka parkinglot ...i saw d place while v went to d sets...all d car scenes r done there...lol lets all gush in d AT pls:)
KT was amazing in his acting~~!!!!

If he was , that is🤣
His smile tho peeped out when talking abt Dhulwadi I guess like in dori scene!
wen they c d kid they  had such funny expressions..kt shouts like a baccha aaahhh n yashu was maha adorable...lol d kid is so cute too its gonna b fun 2moro

i sw d precap saw it n my mouth open...3bare fingers on d bare slim waist wat more  did i want 2day...lol its hot n d way they actually get to d wall is smoking hot..they ooze sexyness widout even trying...oh lord 2moros a sexy day indeed:)
kari just now saw the epi n precap..keeping shanak in mind i'm going to sleep now..precap is just wowww..