Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia's locket (Page 2)

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by Doris.

I know . the S-locket did its job  before the leap, now its Abhays locket turn,lol
she was looking damn gorgeous. i just hope creatives dont drag on bringing on their interactions. we dont need introductions like its the first episode. its already been enough Abhiya-less weeks for long.
I am hoping ABHIYA reunion happens soon because i'm impatient. A week without ABHIYA together was bad enough and now this who reintro would be a little much. T's new avatar is pretty awesome as a slayerEmbarrassed

I am really impatient, still trying to deal with that more drags will come along with the leap. although the storyline seems intresting but  there was no room for more distance and drag right now.
T's learning from her Dad who is all of a sudden a slayerConfused is kinda nice, i just hope the track doesnt start dominating the show. i mean seariously, as it seems its just few months left of the whole show and yet we have to beg for Abhiya focus, its almost ironic asking creatives for enough focus on their main track and main charcaters,lol. i hope they are carefull hence forth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
yes piya looks hot in her new avatar.abhay still left his mark to piya.i hope abhiya will reunite soon.

Edited by mijanur - 23 May 2011 at 10:50am

matwamango

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I like the new locketEmbarrassed. it looks nicer and is given by 'Abhay'*sigh*.
She always looks gorgeous. and todays she was looking fabalous aswell. although i am excited on her look, but donno i feel i'll really soon miss my simple-dressed Piya.

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by matwamango

I know . the S-locket did its job  before the leap, now its Abhays locket turn,lol
she was looking damn gorgeous. i just hope creatives dont drag on bringing on their interactions. we dont need introductions like its the first episode. its already been enough Abhiya-less weeks for long.
I am hoping ABHIYA reunion happens soon because i'm impatient. A week without ABHIYA together was bad enough and now this who reintro would be a little much. T's new avatar is pretty awesome as a slayerEmbarrassed

I am really impatient, still trying to deal with that more drags will come along with the leap. although the storyline seems intresting but  there was no room for more distance and drag right now.
T's learning from her Dad who is all of a sudden a slayerConfused is kinda nice, i just hope the track doesnt start dominating the show. i mean seariously, as it seems its just few months left of the whole show and yet we have to beg for Abhiya focus, its almost ironic asking creatives for enough focus on their main track and main charcaters,lol. i hope they are carefull hence forth.
I want the focus to be shifted back to Abhay and Pia and how they get to fall in love with each other all over again. So if the creatives drop by pleae listen to yor vuewers we want ABHIYA
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

The S locket was not their..O guess he left it when she pressed Sid's neck..but When she arrived even Abhay's Locket was not their..??
I guess she found that not going with her dress..!!
The locket is around her neck. This is why i posted this thread. I saw it and thought it was so cute of her to keep it around her neck
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

i jst luvd Piya's new locket, usko dekhte hi maine meri frd ko bola, mujhe ye chahiyeROFL
If U find an identicle locket like Pia's send me one too. I want one just like it
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_ksg4ever

abhay will always be around her bcz of his locket..hope she reminds everything soon..
I find it so cute that Abhay will forever be tied to Pia even if she isn't aware of it herselfEmbarrassed
PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
the new locket is so gorgeous. just a question, Abhay had it ready in his pocket?loool out of no where! lol, nd i assume its not silver, it would be a big blooper if they showed it as silver later on.lol.
Piya was looking gorgeous!
i want Abhiya now!:(
beautifully said' Piya has Abhay around her neck' sigh'

Edited by cooliecute - 23 May 2011 at 12:30pm

matwamango

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index