matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Pia has Abhay around her neck😳In the form of his locket. She no longer has her Mom's locket with the S on it. Loving her new look. She is looking superb😃 Hot even Abhay will be in for a shock when he awakens from his slumber😳Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doris. thumbnail
I know . the S-locket did its job  before the leap, now its Abhays locket turn,lol
she was looking damn gorgeous. i just hope creatives dont drag on bringing on their interactions. we dont need introductions like its the first episode. its already been enough Abhiya-less weeks for long.
Edited by Doris. - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Doris.

I know . the S-locket did its job  before the leap, now its Abhays locket turn,lol

she was looking damn gorgeous. i just hope creatives dont drag on bringing on their interactions. we dont need introductions like its the first episode. its already been enough Abhiya-less weeks for long.

I am hoping ABHIYA reunion happens soon because i'm impatient. A week without ABHIYA together was bad enough and now this who reintro would be a little much. T's new avatar is pretty awesome as a slayer😳
Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail

She looked just gorgeous, I also noticed that she had a chain around his neck his mother's name was a medallion that gave Abhay last meeting, although she had some memories
Edited by GuRti. - 12 years ago
-veena.shona- thumbnail
i jst luvd Piya's new locket, usko dekhte hi maine meri frd ko bola, mujhe ye chahiye🤣
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The S locket was not their..O guess he left it when she pressed Sid's neck..but When she arrived even Abhay's Locket was not their..??
I guess she found that not going with her dress..!!
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
abhay will always be around her bcz of his locket..hope she reminds everything soon..
Doris. thumbnail
Originally posted by: NIDIZ

The S locket was not their..O guess he left it when she pressed Sid's neck..but When she arrived even Abhay's Locket was not their..??

I guess she found that not going with her dress..!!

It was there, the chain was just longer. check again😉
Doris. thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

I am hoping ABHIYA reunion happens soon because i'm impatient. A week without ABHIYA together was bad enough and now this who reintro would be a little much. T's new avatar is pretty awesome as a slayer😳

I am really impatient, still trying to deal with that more drags will come along with the leap. although the storyline seems intresting but  there was no room for more distance and drag right now.
T's learning from her Dad who is all of a sudden a slayer😕 is kinda nice, i just hope the track doesnt start dominating the show. i mean seariously, as it seems its just few months left of the whole show and yet we have to beg for Abhiya focus, its almost ironic asking creatives for enough focus on their main track and main charcaters,lol. i hope they are carefull hence forth.
yes piya looks hot in her new avatar.abhay still left his mark to piya.i hope abhiya will reunite soon.Edited by mijanur - 12 years ago