Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Firstly I am extremely glad that arjun and arohi have been proven innocent

but not satisfied with Aluwalia's reaction to Daadu's truth

i agree they looked ashamed...a little

but soon they were playing happy famillies when praying to god at the end

wanted to see some remorse

regret from Arwind who played head of the family whilst Kartar was in hosiptal

wanted Sudhir to blame himself for not being fair even though he is a lawyer and should be more familiar with the concept of justice

I am content with Rajveer's reaction, in the last few episodes we saw his confused state of mind

compared to Aluwalia's injustice towards their own family members...including lovedeep, they did not show much guilt

hopefully we get to see that tomorrow, also hope that AA does not forgive them too easily (which im sure they will) but still Arohi should give her famous lectures to them and then forgive. We saw countless episodes of AA suffering, they should at least show 5 minutes of all the Aluwalia's crying over there injustice towards Arohi

overall hope for some Aluwalia tears and a sorry to all the youngsters (Arohi, Arjun, Sanchit and Lovedeep). Rajveer should also say sorry to Romit and Shefali for intimidating them.

Edited by perfectdreams - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, I Agree With You.. I Dont Liked It.. When They Have Accepted Arjun, They Have Not Really Apologized And Now Again They Havent Showed Any Tears... What A Family :(
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes ur absolutely correct - all those male allu's should be treated the same way theydid arjuhi ... They should be sent away from home because i think thats what they said right - jobhi anyayke saath dega vunkeliye iss ghar mein jagah nahon hain.
I cant forget hoe they treated lovedeep.

These heartless people should be punished.
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah...totally agree with you...
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think we will get a lot of the tears... we are still gong to be getting a leap of a year remember???
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am hoping we see more of Sudhir and Arvind's remorse in tommorow's episode when Arjuhi return home. I want to see them truly remorseful and not just apologizing because they feel obligated to.

I agree, I am content with Rajveer because he has been shown remorseful these past few episodes. He has felt guilty for what he's done but Sudhir and Arvind are a different story. We'll have to wait until tommorow to see what happens, hopefully the CVs won't disappoint and will have them apologize to Arjuhi
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeah no tears and I hated it