How Was Your Day..?😛
Posted: 12 years ago
Boss is this SHOCK??😕😆

Originally posted by sweetsammo

Boss is this SHOCK??😕😆

samia thats agnoy pic
Star One's popular; "Geet Hui Sabse Parayi" is undergoing some interesting twists these days. Maan Singh Khurana (Gurmeet Choudhary), who is staying at Geet's (Drashti Dhami) aunt's place, has succeeded in winning back Geet again.

The ongoing plot is showcasing Maan still disguised as driver Balwant Singh, whereas his brother Dev (Samir Sharma) playing Maan. Things were going fine but with Geet's cousin Nandini's marriage proposal, the show is going to see some new turns. While the family is happy about getting a right groom for Nandini, Dev is totally depressed as he has fallen in love with Nandini.

When this news is revealed before Geet and Maan, they get confused thinking a way out of this problem. We have heard from the sources that soon the entire family will come to know that Balwant Singh is the real Maan. This will even make Nandini develop a soft corner for Dev and she will also come to know that her perception about him was fully wrong.

If the sources are to be believed that in the coming episodes we will see a love track blooming between Nandini and Dev, which is expected to end with they getting married.

Let's see how Maan and Geet render their helping hand in Dev's love story.

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

hi bunga bunga

@ mansi, i know about the new member, its sab, well not hum sabn but sab, sab is very nice, she will get along will hum sab, then hum sab will get DD to the top and then hum sab will have party, unlike two cheapo who havent given us a party😆
HMM...kirti ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²u want a party...we gave a joint party right
Originally posted by mansi95

HMM...kirti ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²u want a party...we gave a joint party right

Boss neurons are not working...😕😭
heyya gurls😃i am back from the eatery😉

dev-nand lovestory????🤢🤢🤢

boss wants two parites, boss is not that cheap to take two good news in one party, sorry you both have to give separate parites, no sister sister love will allow you both to have one party😆
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

boss wants two parites, boss is not that cheap to take two good news in one party, sorry you both have to give separate parites, no sister sister love will allow you both to have one party😆

Boss i give my party alone and i give one more from Mansi see that page again...😕

i feel we need to call the big boss to fix her neurons😆boss is in shock😲