Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vivluv

U and Nishi are always against sid pehle u all used to support sid when I was against himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We love evil sid 😊...

U and Nishi are always against sid pehle u all used to support sid when I was against himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol i guess its Metz vs Sid now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i wud prefer to see Metz first πŸ˜†...we already had enough of Sid πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

-rupa- thumbnail

Metz misguided him it's not complete his fault🀒🀒

Ofcourse not his fault .. but metz is not all evil . She didn't kill piya for his love . It really shows that metz has good feeling but SID need some redemption to be good
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abhaylove

We love evil sid 😊...

Me too but I want to see Raichand brothers love like Salvator brothersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-rupa- thumbnail

Me too but I want to see Raichand brothers love like Salvator brothersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dont know if he can all of sudden become good ...damon was grey and not while . Grey character CV cant handle 🀒

..Chandni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes sid did for his love but metz just used him to get powers

^ I can't belive im  defending methali 🀣
but i think whatever methali did  she did for love too ... she did it in her own way.

It was the love she had for Abyendra that make her too stubborn to accept he has 'moved on'  , that he could even dare to think about someone else. Yes she has turned into a vindictive canniveing woman ... Yes her mind has been poisened against  Abhay.

but it was the love she has for him that stops her from destroying him.

like i said when it comes to Methali pity is all i feel .  The love she was waiting for all these years ... is  not even her's anymore. 😳
Edited by chandnixxx - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandnixxx

^ I can't belive im  defending methali 🀣
but i think whatever methali did  she did for love too ... she did it in her own way.

It was the love she had for Abyendra that make her too stubborn to accept he has 'moved on'  , that he could even dare to think about someone else. Yes she has turned into a vindictive canniveing woman ... Yes her mind has been poisened against  Abhay.

but it was the love she has for him that stops her from destroying him.

like i said when it comes to Methali pity is all i feel .  The love she was waiting for all these years ... is  not even her's anymore. 😳

Agree with each every word ...she did for her love in her own way
..Chandni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

^^ Thankyou  😊

even though im not going to miss all the schemeing and planning by sid ... i will miss him πŸ˜†