ll Sid & Methali ll - Love and hate co-exist

Posted: 12 years ago

No i have not gone cuckoo and paired a pretty much now non existent sid and Methali   πŸ€£

After seeing the final part of the episode last week i could actually only think of one thing.  Because of the evil antics of two bitter and wounded  creatures two soul mates are forced apart. it is because of them that we now have a frozen Abhay and a piya who is ignorant of the fact that an Abhay even existed in her life . 

But can you hate them ... really ? (honestly personally i love Sid and Methali as characters ... and i love the fact that  they make such change from Ekta aunties  K Soap vamps 🀣)

It's almost too easy to say that Methali and Sid were ghastly and evil because ultimately THEY  led to the separation of Abhay and piya . Perhaps we could have had some sympathy towards them if they had atleast one redeeming quality. Or are we missing the point completely ?, perhaps their love WAS  their only redeeming quality.  

Sid's love for Maithali, and the love love Mathali once had for Abhyendra. Yes had because this methali doesn't love abhay . She is just Obsessed with him.   But it was this quality that would not let her kill the man she once loved.  Maybe it's too soon to be hopeful that this same quality will let her unite Abhay and Piya .

Where  their intese ability to hate has caused so much chaos in abhay and piya's life. it is Mathali's love for Abhayendra that stopped her from destroying him.  
Edited by chandnixxx - 12 years ago
Maithali is the reason of sid's death and abhiya seperation! I love sid alot and as and when his character died I stopped watching PKYEK from today🀒 but metz just used sid but sid truely loved a wicked woman like metz
Originally posted by vivluv

Maithali is the reason of sid's death and abhiya seperation! I love sid alot and as and when his character died I stopped watching PKYEK from today🀒 but metz just used sid but sid truely loved a wicked woman like metz
Sweety metz too loved abhay ...she didn't kill him and piya for her & his love . She is evil  cuase sid made her ...she might redeemp her action . Lets see  .

Originally posted by abhaylove

Sweety metz too loved abhay ...she didn't kill him and piya for her & his love . She is evil  cuase sid made her ...she might redeemp her action . Lets see  .

Metz just used sid n poor guy lost his life for metz as he was trying to make his love ruler of world!!

Metz just used sid n poor guy lost his life for metz as he was trying to make his love ruler of world!!
Both are evil so one has made the way ...happen when two evil get together πŸ˜†

Both are evil so one has made the way ...happen when two evil get together πŸ˜†
U and Nishi are always against sid pehle u all used to support sid when I was against himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
^ But in this case i don't think there is anyone to ' support ' as such. They were both
'partners in crime ' weren't they  πŸ˜Š

In Sid and Methali's case i don't think we can hate them as such ... you pitty them. 

Edited by chandnixxx - 12 years ago
Originally posted by chandnixxx

^ But in this case i don't think there is anyone to ' support ' as such. They were both
'partners in crime ' weren't they  πŸ˜Š

In Sid and Methali's case i don't think we can hate them as such ... you pitty them. 

Yes sid did for his love but metz just used him to get powers

Yes sid did for his love but metz just used him to get powers
Metz did for abhay love ..and sid for metz love and both did for power dear . Both are evil who wanted to get the power and rule

Metz did for abhay love ..and sid for metz love and both did for power dear . Both are evil who wanted to get the power and rule
Metz misguided him it's not complete his fault🀒🀒