Frequent Posters

kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
PLEASE DONT GO PLZ DONT GOO ANGU
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anju, very good analysis of today's epi.  It was very well done. And I hear your point about apanapan too.  I see where its coming from.  Sad to hear of your decision to take a break for a while. Thanks for all that you're doing and have done for the forum. Hope to see you around soon!
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anju I am shocked to read this. I always believe that everyone has the freedom to speak and should not be judged for simply putting their pov across.
Please Anju you can't leave the forum, we need you and as I have always said that you are the voice of CCBM. I remember when I first came onto the forum you were one of the first people I spoke to and made me feel at home. Just like everyone else I love reading your analysis and look forward to reading it after every episode.
I alway turn to your posts when I am down in the dumps and feel that CCbm is losing the plot and you are always here to reassure us all.
Please don't leave. XEdited by aamina1010 - 12 years ago
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Anju...I was not able 2 come online 4 last 2-3 days...n when I came online ...i saw that negative post...but not aware whatever happend wid ur POV n replies on dat...

But one thing that i want 2 say u...dis is a discussion forum...everyone has a r8 2 say what he/she feels...but in a civilaized manner...n... As far as i know u...I'm sure whatever u said in ur POV...would be in proper language...coz I have faith in u n ur character...

So plzz...just because some people didn't understand ur POV...don't take dis decision...coz der r many people in dis forum who love ur analysis, POV n optimism...

waise bhi...now a days dis forum is going through many problems...so my humble request 2 u is dat don't leave dis forum...stay here coz in dis  tough tymes we need people wid positive mind frame...rest is upto u...whatever u decide we will accept that...