Posted: 12 years ago
@lojain

tahnxxx dear for liking it . I wanted 2 write more n i cn write but i myself is so frustated tht don't know wht i will write So just restricted myself 2 dis much . tahnxxx once again

@anju

Anju dear once again want 2 request u Plzzz DON'T LEAVE D FORUM , WE ALL NEED U N LOVE U
Right Moni Jaanu we all love Anju soo much and want her here,  We dont want her to leave, I understand when someone bashes u how u feel, But  Dear please think of the ones who love U Dear, Please Anju Dear dont leave us. We all need u here
Dear Anjubala,
 How are you? I think you were quiet optimistic in your views. I think this forum does need mature brains like yours. And in any case the forum had become a fighting ground for a couple of days and it is good that the Dev team provided warnings to the people who made derogatory comments. If you leave you are just going to make those who made those derogatory comments win. You shall not be doing either them or us  or even yourself any favor that way. And being optimistic about one character one day is not character assasination. I like Neha as an actress and what she is portraying the last couple of days is a very tough acting. The way she yelled at Viren on Friday, the way she refused to have children today was bad. However, she apologized to Viren afterwords today and let us see what she is going to do tommorrow. I watch CCBM for the way it does give solutions to problems rather then waste time. By the way sometimes maasis think even the mother is not doing a good job. This goes with the territory and it continues until they have their own child and even later. 
kiaaa Anjuuu.. u cant leave ur frinds ...see how much thy love u and love ur analysis ..me also one of thm ...plzz dont leave ...btw main b ye forum chor k gye thi ..but trust me our frinds are super krazzy ..thy will never let u to leave them ...and i know u get alots of pm's ...so be good girl and dont leave us ...warna hum kuch be kar sakte hai ...ziddii b hai ...plzzz don't leave us ...!!!!!!!!!!!
This is shocking, Anju. You are the one who has been giving the positive energy in this forum. Your lovely analysis, your calmness, your optimism brought  us all here. You r leaving now??? Hume chodke jaa rahi ho?😭 to hamara kya hoga?? jo hamesha tumari analysis pe depend karte hai😭😭This is not right Anju. Sorry I did press like button for ur post .that's for ur analysis not for ur decision of leaving the forum :(
And u know what? don't think too much about those immature posts/bashing. They r not worth thinking. I know you r hurt , am extremely sorry for that. I also know that the atmosphere of the forum has changed. Lets stay positive the way we've been.

Even Nivi's behavior didn't seem right for me as well. I did press like button to ur post on that. But, could not write anything for some reason. I did right on Neha's fan page the same thing though..

You have never been partial to any of the characters/actors.
You r very very important to this forum & to all of us here.
I am sorry that you r hurt, please accept our appologies. It's my humble request to u not to leave the forum on behalf of all your (not only CCBM/NivRen)fans.
Once again loved your thoughts on tonight's episode. Love you!
At last, please don't leave the forum...
Edited by Rani2011 - 12 years ago
Hey my dearest Anju

please dont leave this forum.

you r always the one on this forum who does logical n objective analysis of each n every scene n character of ccbm.

you r the one who tries to keep our morals high n mak us believe that everything is going to be fine in ccbm.

i always read your analysis n admire the way u share your thoughts on ccbm.
i m not saying all this just for the sake of saying it.i really mean it my dear.

i m sorry frm the bottom of my heart, if at all or at any time or in any way i hurt u.

pls dont leave us
we all really lov n respect u
Edited by Niv-RenBOND - 12 years ago

ANJU c'est que je ne suis ancienne dans ce forum mais j'etais un membre silensieuse . j'etais toujours impressione pas vos postes , je me sentais toujours soulager en les lisant . je vois que vous faites des tres bonnes analyse pour chaque episode et je vous l'ai toujours dis . alors chere ce n'est pas just de nous quiter et de quiter ce forum , s'il vous plais n'ecoute pas ces gens et ce qu'ils ont ecris , vos amis vous aiment tous , vous respectent tous .

MERCI CHERE AMIE DU FOND DU COEUR ET PLZ PLZ PLZ D'NT LEAVE US THAK YOU VERY MUCH DEAR. 
Chere ANJU, c'est vrais que je ne suis pas encienne dans ce forum mais j'etais un membre silencieux , j'ai toujours aimer vos postes et vos analyses pour chaque episode ,vos postes me consolent  et me soulagent .
chere amie s'il vous plait ne nous quite pas et ne quite pas ce forum qu'ils disent ce qu'ils veulent essentile pour vos amis vous etes la meilleure et on comprend ce que vous ecrvez . 
PLZ PLZ PLZ D'NT LEAVE US DEAR.
DESOLES POUR LE DOUBLE POSTE
anju first of all i want u to listen to my pov then you can decide whether u want to leave the forum or nto anju i have lately joined the forum but since then i have loved u fr ur supportin beliefs ur strength to always make us united ur love fr Nivren regardless dat it's ur first show towards them if u leave now due to all the mockings u will only strengthen the ppl who wanted this to happen if u ignore those foolosh,F****** mogerings then u will win in this so will Nivren...
Now its ur choice but rmbr we will support u in ur vry decision no matter how much we hate it!!😭
U r our strength, our hope , our hope , n im a big fan ur POv love u n personally speaking dont leave!!!