anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes friends, it is time for me to move on now. I have given my heart and soul to this forum, to this show, to all the characters of this show and finally to NiVren. And what do I get in return - bashing by Newbies, hate PMs, even my friends could not understand my POV that I made on Friday.
I was shocked to read all this against me for just one reply in one of the topic. I am so sorry that nobody read why I said what I said - I just could not accept Nivi yelling at her husband infront of whole family and not giving him chance to speak. Also saying "I knew you will not do anything right." WOW, it shows how much faith she has in the capability of her husband. This scene was my triggering point as it was aginst my up-bringing and my morals. I could not tolerate her screaming at her husband. If it was in the private or in their room then I would not mind as it is between husband and wife. When she shouted at him 2 days ago for not taking care of Dwita and rather worrying about his shirt, I did not post anything against her. But this was infront of all and that too for someone who is not hers, she has considered Dwita as hers.
I care a damn if she has her baby or not and I did not judge her by that day's precap as I know precaps are always misleading.
And for just supporting my POV and my morals, I was told that I am not the supporter of Nivi, that I am only Viren and Kinshuk Mahajan fan??? Kinshuk Mahajan - the person whose first show I am watching?? I was told that they all hate that I bashed Nivi...I bashed her???? just by one post they made out that I bashed Nivi - the character whom I have supported always even though she made huge mistakes and we gave the name of sacrifices to those mistakes... I had bashed Siddharth when he did not support Nivi and left her, I bashed Viren like crazy during stalking time as it was unacceptable to me to use your wife for your revenge. I left forum but few of my friends brought me back. So if for once I said something against Nivi and that too because not respecting your husband did not go well with me, I am told to go away.
I am told that my stmt is a lie with no backing - everybody has weaknesses but they learn from it. It is easy for Siddharth to tell Viren that apni kamjoori ko apni takat banao when he himself has never been able to overcome his weakness of not speaking up. Viren lost his childhood, his family love - whatever the reasons be, but he did. Whereas Nivi and SId got their family, their sanskars, they were surrounded by their loved ones.. And people are telling me that I am telling a lie???
What basic nature of Nivi is everybody talking about - the one that she conveniently changes? Is shouting her basic nature and in public? She confronted Sid in private so why not same for Viren? Why wash your dirty linens in public?
And what kind of apnapan is this - slapping Yash is different as he is her younger brother not elder... And here it is her husband who is elder to her... Divya se sabse jyada pyaar karti thi Nivi to kya usne aise public mein apnapan dikhaya Divya ko? Uski to har mistakes, weaknesses ko chupati rahi... But apne pati ki har galti ko usne sabke samne rakh diya...
Pahle hi Viren ko lagta hai ki woh kisi kaam ka nahin, kitni bhi mehnat kar le koi uspe vishwas nahin karega and then what Nivi does - blasts him and uske confidence ka band baja diya.. I am not the kind who will see all these mistakes. I was disappointed as I had expected a lot from Nivi and I showed my disappointment but that never said that I do not support her. I was the first one to say that Nivi is not a thing or shuttle cock that she will keep shuttling between Viren or Sid when the rumors of Viren's sacrifice started. She is a woman and has her own feelings and everybody should respect that.

I am extremely saddened by the way my replies were taken and understood. I guess all must have seen today's episode and must have seen how even after getting good scolding from Nivi, he is still worried for Dwita as he hurt her by not changing diapers and also worried about Nivi. He was not happy even though Dadaji praised him (Viren used to crave for this kind of praise from DS) and was only thinking that Nivi is sad. This shows how much he loves her and only thinks about her and now only her praise matters to him. This is how a husband wife relation changes over time.
And I would also like to show my appreciation towards Siddharth as he realized the problem and he cannot see his younger brother sad. I am missing Milee so much as today's episode showed the Sood brothers and their understanding - gone are the good old days where POV's were taken in a positive way and members were not bashed.
Sid did the right thing by taking matters in his hand. He is the father and nobody not even Nivi has that much right on Dwita. Nivi is just a maasi, chachi but Sid is the father. His decision is the ultimate. And I loved when Siddharth only said chachi and not maasi. Chachi relation tells that husband's side comes first. And if you all had noticed even Viren says chachi.. Loved Sid's scene today with Dwita - very cute and very personal. Nivi has no right to keep Dwita separate from Sid as Sid needs to bond with his daughter - last nishani of his wife. I appreciate CTs giving us this scene and showing us the lovely bonding between the two. The whole family is there to help Nivi as they know Nivi has this guilt in her. It is Nivi who has to let others come close to her so that they can help her. If she decides to remain in guilt, repentance mode then it is upto her. And bringing up a baby with that in mind and background is not good at all. She has to realize this.
I will not go into details of scenes between Nivi and Viren because if I write something, people will say I am not supporting her.
But would thanks Rajanji and CTs for showing the wonderful communication between NiVren - the way Nivi told him her feelings and the way Viren tried to justify and talk her out of her guilt...
When I got my first baby I was filled with love and my love for my first daughter did not make me weak, instead it prepared me for having my 2nd one so as to give company to my first one. Nivi still does not realize that by having 1 does not mean that when she has 2nd will make her share her love. Instead her heart will be filled with more love.

Now the whole Sood house and elders are talking about Nivi, Viren baby so is it that they will be told to back off? Is it they will be told to give break to Nivi??? NO...

Thing to ponder - today's precap showed that something is not right with Nivi and if  she is pregnant and decides to abort baby because of her reasons that she gave Viren to not have baby, will she be supported here? Will that decision be justified and considered right?

NiVren forever and we have always considered them as a couple and I will keep my memories alive as NiVren and not Nivi, Viren...

Goodbye and good luck to all. I had some wonderful time here and made very good friends and thanks to all for supporting me till now..
Take care.
Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Anju...I m really sad to read this from you...I dont want you to leave the forum just because of these issues being mongering here...

Your viewpoints are highly acceptable...and agreeable too...You said it all...

Dont leave the forum Anju..plss
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi anju, lovely analysis as usual.. why u want to leave the forum.  I love to read ur POV almost everyday or whenever u post pov of the specific episodes.  So many time u gave us positive vibes with your views.  Please don't be disheartened.  Please don't leave ... 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anju Dear I read ur post and am shocked all what U have written Dear, Dear I always look forward to ur  posts and ur analysis,  Dear Please donot leave this Forum Dear,  We need members like U who analyse the show well,  PLease dear don't leave this Forum its a request Dear
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh god, please don't leave Anju!! I always love ur POV and totally understand where ur coming from!! I agree that the forum has changed but will miss ur opinions so much if u go!!

I'm posting from my phone at work so I can't write too much but please please reconsider ur decision!! You have so many of us here who love and support u!! 🤗Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
                    Anju We All Love You😳

http://www.marisamontes.com/images/GabiPleaseDontGoText.jpg
Edited by doot - 12 years ago
Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anju- you cant leave this forum.. not at any cost. Your POVs have showed us a way to look at positive. You have always put yourself in the others shoe and brought out the positives. You never bashed any character in fact you have always tried to maintain a sober atmosphere with only constructive comments. I still remember you politely asking me to remove certain words which were name calling as you did not to create rifts or even in general you did not want to name call anyone... wherther character or members. How can you leave us in the world of only negative? I too didn't like nivis behaviour and made threads ... I hope i am not the one who has offended you.. if i did.. please..please..please forgive me.. but don't leave the forum..please
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Anju I have always loved u and ur POV's please don't  say ur leaving and I agree with you now days CT's are playing badly with Nivi's character and creating rifts between NivRen.
Yaar you and Millie were always known as optimistic and bash a character only if he cross his/her limits. Jaan this is a temprary phase and will fade soon. So please don't leave the forum.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anju Di, please pleas please don't leave, you have no idea how much we love your POVs they are totally perfect and very understandable i always get where you are coming from in your POVs you ALWAYS make the perfect analysis and i always look forward to it Di, so please please don't leave we need you as you always show positiveness no matter how depressing the episode might have been. Please Di don't leave we love you and appreciate your POVs SO much!!! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please don't leave Diii!!!! x
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anju Dear we all love U sooo much Please Dear dont leave us, We all need ur analysis,  we look forward to them, Ur point of View is always appreciated and welcomed Dear, Please Dear dont leave us