Chai wala baba is back!!!!!!! yipeee - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ffkhan

I am also so happy seeing the chai wala back!🤣

And my mom, who is not a regular watcher of the show was so excited yesterday while watching the episode.😆

Yesterday's episode was rocking till the date!

🤣🤣🤣 seriously cwb is eye-catchy🤣🤣🤣 he is d one who increases trps for pkyek so ekta thought of bringing him back on public demand to increase d trps🤣🤣 even my mum who is not a regular watcher was watching pkyek so keenly yesterday😆
Originally posted by anurag24t

Yes, chakku cwb hai toh pyaar ki kahani hain...cwb will dance on d song,"humka peeni hain peeni hain,humka peeni hain." 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG...u r too funny and ur song selections too🤣🤣🤣
ok so everyone need party right?m so happy today..bcoz my CWB is back after a long time..so I throw a party..wait for my topic...😆
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

ok so everyone need party right?m so happy today..bcoz my CWB is back after a long time..so I throw a party..wait for my topic...😆
sure😆 plzzz do d honour as soon as possible😆
hey guys I throw the party through a topic..but I think noone want to do a party..😭😭
Originally posted by chakku

seriously🤣🤣🤣 d cvs visit our forum regularly nd dey saw dat dese ppl were missing cwb so much so dey brought him back🤣🤣

U know i was assuming him to pop up after that gloomy scene, n after watching the episode i was sure there will be some post regarding famous cwb😆
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

hey guys I throw the party through a topic..but I think noone want to do a party..😭😭
don't worry me rushing for party😳
Originally posted by hukshila

U know i was assuming him to pop up after that gloomy scene, n after watching the episode i was sure there will be some post regarding famous cwb😆
CWB hai hi itna famous😆😆 everyone wants to make a post on him on pkyek forum😆
Originally posted by chakku

CWB hai hi itna famous😆😆 everyone wants to make a post on him on pkyek forum😆

CWB rocks...😉
i love CWB,lol. He is such a relief.
He should deffo get a scene with Abhiya.
yes, the way everyone was looking at Piya was adoreble. earlier it was some guys. now whole Dehradun will be after her,lol.