||Friends Together Forever|| *Closed* Link P#156 - Page 60

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ambikamuskaan

pasta i m talking wat is RIGHT!
and u urself know that...
and ur updt was sooo awesome..
y are u disappointing the readers???????
please yaar i have some other problems too so dnt make this difficult fr me..
and i m nt leaving this ff coz of u..ok?
plz dnt think like tht..
it my own decision coz of my own problems i dnt wanna talk about.
but ambi mujhe bhi samajhne ki koshish krna...i wont be able to handle it all alone... & plzzz dont say that nivi is der with u & ur not alone coz shez really vry busy... & so its really tough to manage... & plzzz ambi this is UR FF & U cant cheat with it...nivi & I r secondary to it but ur the HEAD so plzzz undrstnd...😭

God m feeling so HELPLESS today...!!
I feel like leavng I-F & wont ever cum again here...😭
i  m in the same condition..fine i ll cnt with it..
and no one knows maybe i m leaving i-f too along with leaving the ff..
Hey Ambi, What is the meaning of this statement...

joseph another most hurting thing is when somebody backstabs about ur ff...so it becomes really difficult for a writer to continue in such a state!..
joseph there were some ppl who were toking about our ff behind my back..and telling tht it is nt good and i m a pathetic writer...so it really hurts me that way...
and i m leaving i-f soon coz of my personal problems so i dnt want tht ekta and nivi reamin dependant on me fr the updt...so i thot of quitting right nw only.
well nw i continuing coz 2 -3 ppl pmed me about this...and i dnt want my true readers and commenters to feel bad about this..

joseph there were some ppl who were toking about our ff behind my back..and telling tht it is nt good and i m a pathetic writer...so it really hurts me that way...
and i m leaving i-f soon coz of my personal problems so i dnt want tht ekta and nivi reamin dependant on me fr the updt...so i thot of quitting right nw only.
well nw i continuing coz 2 -3 ppl pmed me about this...and i dnt want my true readers and commenters to feel bad about this..

Dear,Tumhaare saath kuchh nahin hua...U never thought some members ne mujhe n MBYPH story line se related kya-kya kaha hai...? Even,after CS of APHG main usse close karne wala tha...some close friends knows about these things. Aur main yeh waise hi nahin keh raha...maine khud woh scrap read kiye hain.

But,I know 1 thing...I am not great writer because,This is not my profession...I write only for my satisfaction...Readers like karte hain toh ok...If,then don't like then,what can I do...?

But,I understand your problem actually,I am facing same problem. Mujhe bhi yeh sab kaafi hurt karta hai...but,I dont want to give them any attention. ...so,Ignorance  is Best policy.

But,problem personal hai toh I support You. and Don't feel bad for that...They are not important for You and Your life.

thanks for your support...
i know i m a pathetic writer and many ppl are not satisfied with MLL.and my writing..so thts y i wanted to hand over this ff to ekta..coz i know she a great writer...thts y...and ya as i ll be leaving i-f soon dont want to leave any ff and go lik dat..so will try to complete it..

thanks for your support...
i know i m a pathetic writer and many ppl are not satisfied with MLL.and my writing..so thts y i wanted to hand over this ff to ekta..coz i know she a great writer...thts y...and ya as i ll be leaving i-f soon dont want to leave any ff and go lik dat..so will try to complete it..
Dear, 
You are a pathetic writer; take this off your mind! You are one of the most talented and expressive writers..
I would definitely go with Joseph Bhai, you should pay no heed to such comments!
Backstabbing does hurt but then we can't stop doing things which we cherish!

We can't stop our lives for some bloody ðŸ¤¬ people...

But if you really have other personal reasons attached to it, I will not push you further! But then remember; you are an amazing writer!

Quitting makes us the losers not the winners! And winners do things differently!

I will always support you no matter what!

Now, the decision is~ YOURS!

Love you always!
Nivi
Biks, as the CC says; "We are FRIENDS TOGETHER, FOREVER and we will support you no matter what may come!"
thanks alot nivs...
ya i ll continue with it...for my friends and readers..i ll definately continue...
thanks alot again...
ambi...tu chodegi to i m also leavngg i-f!!!