India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#:Golmaal Returns (Page 4)

latekate Goldie
latekate
latekate

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I hope Dev tells the whole truth to Nandini (if they are planning for Dev-Nandini track). If he does not do that and if Geet-Maan support such an act, both their characters will be killed.

I also hope (assuming that the truth is told), Nandini rejects Dev

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84geetfangeetjyoti06pennumysteriousmilli49erFan

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
And here is Wassup ka video...Gurti featured todayBig smile

Sanjanareddy84geetfangeetlatekateTSharanmysteriousmillipennu

geetfangeet Goldie
geetfangeet
geetfangeet

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Cvs are playing smart by giving dev dialoges in which he praises geet maan and their love for which he can gain softcorner form us:-)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84latekateTSharanjyoti06pennu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@Geets:Yup I really cracked up when Dev asked that question to Nandu about whether she ever fell in love or notLOLLOL..I was like "Oh r u planning to b the Love-Guru or CON-Guru for her"ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Latha:Today nowhere it looked as if Maaneet want to b the cupid for Dev-Nandu...it was clear that they simply told whatever the truth was and then its upto Dev how and in what way he wants to pataofy NanduLOL..in fact I was happy that Geet or MSK deliberately din't make Nandu see the photo which was my biggest worry after seeing the last week promo because that would hv meant Maaneet r playing cupid for DevOuch...Nandu herself saw the Maaneet marriage photo and came to know the truthThumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84geetfangeetlatekate49erFanswan20pennumysteriousmilli

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
How come the family doesn't know anything about Dev & Geet...Confused...I hope all that comes out in the open before they embark on Dev-Nandini love track. Also CVs please do not show Geet & Maan dismissing Dev's past deeds in front of the family...Ermm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84geetfangeetlatekatejyoti06pennumysteriousmilli49erFan

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

finally a very decent start to the week...a slow and sensible approach to tying loops and dialogues that made sense and relevant to the scene...as jyo said happy nandini found out abt maaneet on her own without maaneet getting involved...

dev talking abt love..now this is one day i never imagined nearly a year back...lol..

mamaji was as usual awsome with perfect comic timing ...

thanks you team for a nicely executed work...neat flow and no drag

everyone who has not yet signed the peition do so now pleaseee

latekategeetfangeetjyoti06swan20pennu49erFan

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@ Jyo, I was cracking up so hard, Im like Dev asking this question, babaji help him!  ROFL Yah, CON-Guru, now I want NT to wake up and crack that whip! ROFL

Sanjanareddy84geetfangeetlatekatejyoti06pennumysteriousmilli

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
After a long time we got an episode that was really good in all respects. The flow was perfect, the screenplay well written and everyone was in character (moi not commenting about Deveet Dead)

Things I liked
Nandini finding the picture and freaking out was well executed Clap Clap Clap
Dev and Geet finding her seemed natural. Thumbs Up
I particularly liked the way she asked Dev to shut up and told him that she was only interested in talking to Geet Thumbs Up ... she knows her priorities...even once his identity was revealed she did not warm up to him.
I like how Maan felt Geet needed him and made excuses to Teji. Teji asked him to take a bus Shocked Shocked Shocked ...sadda MSK taking a bus Angry ...kya din aa gaye hain Ermm...instead he showed up in time using his teleportation powers Cool ... we have all seen these powers previously when he showed up just in time to save Geet from NT when NT was pushing her. Cool
Loved Mamu scene where he was searching the store room for something and ended up finding a bottle of alcohol with Lucky help ROFL...Lucky and Mamu are the best Star
Looking forward to the game of catch tomorrow ROFL ROFL ROFL

Things I did not like
 Dev lecturing Nandini on love is like Col. Gadaffi giving Mahatma Gandhi a lecture on peace and non-violence. ROFL ROFL ROFL
What does that loser know about love? Ermm
Chaddo I am not going into the details except to say Ouch Angry

Things I absolutely loved
Nandini voicing how much love and respect everyone in the family has for Geet and her anguish at how she feels cheated and how her family will feel on knowing the truth. Big smile
The understanding between Maaneet and how Maan takes all the blame on himself Big smile
The way he explains how everything transpired and how he ended up in the house as a driver. Big smile
Thank you for finally making Geet open her mouth and admit what Maan means to her and why Maan stayed back even after all the MUs were cleared. Thumbs Up
Maaneet eyelocks and their understanding of each other was superb Star Star Star
My favorite dialogue was the one in which she says "he never even opened the bonnet of his own car but for me and his love, he is washing other people's cars."
I love how Geet pleaded with her to understand Maan and how she will love Maan once she comes to know him. Thumbs Up
Dev's support was good and that is all I am going to say about the matter.

StarFuture Tracks
You have always been short of parallel tracks. I think it would be a great idea to keep the Amristsar crowd alive. Mamu and Lukcy can provide comic relief and Teji-Pammi can get their own track. The family can out Dev on probation to figure out if he is good enough for Nandini and hence Dev ends up staying back with them. You can have the track where they torture him day in and day out to see if he has changed. The viewers will love this. Thumbs Up You did not do a justice track so this would be the best you could do. Show that Nandini also is hell bent on making sure he is true to his word and shows him no mercy. LOL LOL LOL
         On the other hand Geet and Maan can go back to Delhi and you can start a Maaneet centered track in Delhi. You can introduce Sameera and have high voltage Drama with the Amritsar track to balance it out Wink
        his is a youth show, there is no place for babies here as you too realize, which is why you took the MC route. Please do not show any nonsense about her trying to conceive and not being able to conceive. It is too Kektaish. Your audience will not like it. Your audience likes light and funny stuff not heavy duty crying. I know Sameera's entry is the next track but it would be more interesting to see her as a business rival challenging MSK than as something else.  We would get to see the hot, angry Maan who is mean to her while being lover like to Geet. It would make for some really wonderful scenes between husband and wife and would work to strengthen their bond. I would love to see Geet as a tigress defending her husband and her turf Wink. We have seen Geet crying for so long, show us another side of her - a side where she is willing to stand up to a tyrant who is trying to bring down her husband. Sameera underestimates Geet and that becomes her biggest mistake because she does not know what this girl is capable of. Geet acts all innocent and keeps sabotaging her efforts behind her back. LOL LOL LOL Maan knows what is going on and is laughing at Sameera too. Geet with her helpers pulls off the ultimate coup with Maan's help and gives Sameera her just desserts. This is something the audience will love to watch.

Rather than watching a sad Geet it will be more fun watching an enthusiastic Geet laughing with Maan, playing pranks on him and generally making him happy. This makes Sameera even more mad. People will also enjoy a smiling and prankster Geet more than a crying Geet.  Of course there will be some discord when Geet comes to know the truth but she will have the demand the truth from Maan rather than run away again (showing progress in their relationship Big smile). Even that can be handled in a comic way in which Geet banishes Maan to the couch ROFL ROFL and turns him completely despo to tell his side of the story. Ultimately he gets fed up, corners her and tells her the whole story. Then hubby-wifey make up and decide to face the problem together.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84geetfangeetlatekateserialwatcher16jyoti06swan20pennuSoapoperasrfun

Go to top