Frequent Posters

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Congratulation guys...🤗🤗
Did you all Heard the good news??😳
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Share karo Parisa!!! Devini marriage kya!
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail

Originally posted by: 49erFan

Share karo Parisa!!! Devini marriage kya!

Yes..Wat else it can be 😆
Dev and nandini Getting married 😳...Now this is such an Awesome News... I am  109% sure we are going to get a veryyy  Romantic SR tooo ☺️..omgee i am so excited as if i am getting married
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good morning / day to those in the Occident.  And a good evening to those in the Orient.

How fares things in Geetland?
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maneet should have their special CON on the day Dev-Nandini get married. MSK's sister did it on his wedding day so uska haq banta hai that he does it on his brother's wedding day...😛...Only then will i watch Dev-Nandini marriage haan...😳
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Damn Dev and Damn Nandini
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Soulie...Gussa thook do.😆

Just swallow the bitter pill Devaa and Nano are the new leads...Geet Hui shoe se parayee.😳
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It took 1 yr for Maan & Geet to fall in love and get married. Dev babu does this in 15 days...wah kya speed hai...😎
hegdemedha thumbnail
So, the article foretells an impending marriage.

"If the sources are to be believed that in the coming episodes we will see a love track blooming between Nandini and Dev, which is expected to end with they getting married."

Interpretation 1: The article mentions "[i]f sources are to be believed".  So, if the sources are the same birdies who have been chirping, this may not come true.

Interpretation 2: The article mentions "a love track blooming between Nandini and Dev, which is expected to end".  The love track will end.  After that, Nandini and Dev will not love each other.  This is their idea of comic justice.

Interpretation 3: The article mentions "a love track blooming between Nandini and Dev, which is expected to end". Nandini and Dev will fly off to another galaxy and we will never see them again.

Oh well, anyways, we will get to see what we have been promised -- Dev getting what he deserves. 

hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Anuja: Dev and Nandini will still not beat the record time in which Dev's marriage to Geet was finalised, "solemnised" and consummated.