Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@Sanjana:Exactly and with shows going back to 5 days again,it won't b too much hectic for the actors as well..so they don't really need any AA or Devini torture tracks🤔
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
They made a mockery of the pregnancy. As though that's not enough, they made a mockery of Geet's character as well post marriage, especially post MC. As Usha said, the post MC track had so much potential. If only they explored the insecurities within both Geet and Maan as the basis of that track, things could have been so much better.  Things weren't all lost for Dev becoming negative if they had made him perceive Maaneet to be against him marrying Nandu. They spoilt that track too by making him all supportive of Maaneet and Maaneet all supportive of him.  With so much sugar, I wonder how we haven't caught diabetes as yet.  I have a strong feeling now they will get Nandu married to Dev and the two sis turned sis-in-laws will indulge in the usual kitchen politics. Nandu will be jealous of Geet and will goad Dev for being so subservient to his brother and if at all Dev turns negative in future it would be because of another woman, this time Nandu. Poor innocent Dev is not bad by himself. It is the women who make him out to be bad. Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyoti...

Here the problem is initially the PH and CV's gave away too much to Fan and actors pressure...which hampered the entire story line in some way..

but the worst part..CV's  never learn from their mistake...they know AA was the BIGGEST TORTURE...and still they are developing another torture Jodie...

I really wishj CV's and PH and Channel had brains...they would have not suffered nor we would have suffered the torture
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Anu

i want to add one more thing apart 4m ur  views

here main prob is Channel is d final decision maker wr Cv's r nt getting freedom wt they want to write/show😭

wt ever we r getting that's totally Channel ka idea

if the channel don't interfear in CV's wrk na then we will get gd story 😛
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Usha

y u r stalking? cm on raise ur voice also 😆
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ sanjana

what voice do you want me to raise? 😛

But I love Dev 😛

Go and see in pixie's poll, i have even given him a bonafide character certificate 😃

hey Opti  🤗

Are you back from your holiday or are you still out?

How did you celebrate?

Hope you had a nice day.

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok a new article is out..cannot post the link here😳

As per that Article  in tonight's episode Maan's plan will back fire as his and Dev's identity will get revealed. Maan plans to disclose the truth to Geet's family about him being the real Maan. However, Jugnu will put a spanner in Maan's plans by showing everybody Geet and Balwant's photograph hugging each other. He had clicked this picture as proof to show it to Beeji. Initially everybody will be confused about Geet and Balwant's relationship but later each one in the family will come to know that Balwant is the real Maan. This will create a huge drama in the Tej household and everyone will get upset. Dev and Maan will be asked to leave the house. But before leaving the house Dev and Maan will try to resolve the crisis. Meanwhile, Nandini will be still in a dilemma about her feelings towards Dev."

So I guess after tonight's episode we will get the new promo of MSK-Lucky fight mayb😎

And I hope Nandu's dilemma is shown in a matured way and Dev's truth regarding his past deeds comes out as well🤔
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago

@ jyoti, thanks for the info, will go and check.

Actually the Amritsar track was good, all they had to add to it was some maan and geet dialogues to solve all their past problems and it would have given a closure and not left us geet flag bearers dissatisfied.

They made Maan resurface yesterday but what about Geet. 

I still feel that they have left geet by the wayside, I don't know why whether it is her clothes, her hair, her dialogues, her character, the work is slipshod. 

And the channel maybe directing the story or content but the planning is done by the PH. So if despite so many characters and specially ones who are liked unanimously, the leads still complain of overwork, i mean it is not as if the leads and their dialogues have been hogging the time in all the episodes after the amritsar track started, I think the PH cannot escape responsibility. It is so easy for the PH to transfer blame even for things for which they are solely responsible. 

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Usha. Am still holidaying.  Was out the whole day and will go going out again. My b'day went off well. thanks for all the wishes. Will respond once I get more time.