#Devil's Den#:Golmaal Returns - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago

hello everyone 🤗

Is shali here? 

@ shali, your result was supposed to come tuesday. how was it? do we celebrate? 😃

@ geet -  I want geet to get a complete makeover of DD's choice. Her hair, her clothes, the works. From which rental place did they get that pink churidar kurta yesterday. 
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
@Soma:The problem with all star one shows r that after few months they all run out of stories and only survive on lead pair's chemistry and thats why the trps decline...But GHSP as a show has potential to explore some of the past tracks like Sameera or Vicky or even Geet's education track or MSK's business track or mayb if Dev is made negative then the whole past track of Dev vs Maaneet can b revived...so the show has scope only if CVs and channel implement it😡...

@Anu:Good to hv u back after a long vacation🤗..I know u r upset with the Maaneet CON episode...well I m not sure if u hv watched it..the episode was not bad and even the whole CON scene started off well😳...only issue was it got an abrupt end...it was too short and the build up to the whole CON was a rushed affair

@ jyoti - hi

I agree. the story element was finished as far as geet/maan were concerned the moment she accepted she was ziddi, and then it was zilch, no dialogue, only slap, beating, turning, holding hand, jumping in and out of window, koi dekh lega, that is it. They need to bring back the story into their own lives. they don't even talk to each other ek doosre ko dekhke and I am not talking of chemistry here, I am talking of emotional content for the trp audience. 

Edit 

hi soma, 
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
@ Anu, Jyoti, Parisa, Shali, Soma, Usha: Hello

Edit

Will be back later.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
hello medha...
@jyo u r right i dont know where is cv and channel brainz if viewer can think of so many good tracks or point out their flaws why cant they see themself??????????? me confuse now!!!!!!!!!!!!🤪

hey medha 🤗

hey anu, how was your holiday

@ parisa - i think sharmishtha's OS's are no longer available on IF. You can see them in FB as Maaneet Fan Fictions i think
@Usha and Soma:Well I mayb wrong here but I feel the pregenency track was stretched too far and that took away the basic essense from the show and also messed up the whole plot because from thats where CVs started going haywire and were not sure what to do with it...by the time MC was decided,it got too late...it should hv come during IP track itself🤔
@jyo u r right as usual jyo!!!!!!
c u all devilz in evening...🤗
me have do preparation for tomorrow presentation...
@ Jo,Usha, medha  all

yep Jo i agree w/d u evry SO serial total depends on Leads chemistry so this is the main prob their facing n they faced w/d DMG,MJH...

but luckily our GHSP hv so much potential n wr CV's can generate various stories

like wt u ppl already told Geet edu,Maneet off track along w/d rivalary business,ofcourse DArRR/Aitraaz track,Sam track,Vicky track,MSK childhood,FB ... goes on once  they find grip on story na it goes on they don't need any NES NEB SB Namoonas... torture devini tracks...😡
Edited by Sanjanareddy84 - 12 years ago