Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#:Golmaal Returns - Page 26

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Parisa-

Tired of signing shhh wannah read a Romantic Maaneet Os...any suggestions guys?.. and NO FF or SS..🥱..the writer never completes it and leaves us all hanging...a OS will be good 😳

READ SHARMISHTA'S OS'S... SJE IS TOO GOOD... EESOME MANEET OS'S

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
oohhooo ... my birdie is back...
yes, I claimed my bird back for Soapy...cause it was dying...
and with MSK stripping...he is also coming to life...
my sweet Ego...I just lobe him...
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swatichowdhury

READ SHARMISHTA'S OS'S... SJE IS TOO GOOD... EESOME MANEET OS'S

Link Please 😳
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hello devilz 🤗
my epi analysis for yesterday epi 4 online devilz...
the epi was nice along with logic...
thingz i like abt epi:
1) maaneet eyelocks and there level of understanding.😳
2) nandini finding out the truth abt maaneet herself, nice move by CV👍🏼
3) dev giving love lecture because he lost everything because of his so called love for his wife even through he dont remember that she is in ICU yet person who lost everything for love can really tell you the value of love.
4) maaneet soul connection was sweet.😳
5) maan clearing everything and accepting that it was his mistake.👍🏼 
6) Geet standing 4 msk was lovely change 2 see in geet after long time.👍🏼
 if dev want to prove that he is change person now is CV chance they can saw dev telling nandini every1 truth about his past with maaneet guiding him...
every1 keep on signing petition to save maaneet and ghsp...
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
H SORRY PARISA I CANNOT POST THE LINK... ITS NOT POSSIBLE AS I AM POSTING VIA MY X6TOUCHSCREEN MOBILE... U SEARCH THE FORUM FOR THE OS SAAZA, ONE OF HER CREATIONS OR ELSE GO TO HER PROFILE N CHECK HER POSTSC... U WILL FIND THE LINKS TO ALL T HER OTJER OS'5S FROM HER SIGNATURE Edited by swatichowdhury - 12 years ago
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Swathi,soma,anu,parisa,roshini,shali, n all

hiii🤗

@ Geets

spll hiii

thnx geet 4 spl Gurti pics 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

@ Anu

welcome back to gurti land 🤗

@ Swathi

hw is kolkata? i think u r missing Garden city a lottt na 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Few things which I just noticed after rewatching yesterday's episode and this might come handy for the CVs in deciding the future track...

After watching yesterday's episode I realised that in last few weeks even though we enjoyed certain Maaneet scenes here and there but there was no real plotline in the show related to Maaneet...so somewhere the curiosity element which a show is suppose to generate for trps was not there🤔...we internet viewers might watch it for our love and dedication for Maaneet but general trp viewers will not watch a show just to see the lead's chemistry minus any basic plot😊..

Yesterday there were no Maaneet scenes but from a trp POV might actually generate trps because there was drama and curiosity generated in the episode  related to how MSK will b exposed or how he will stop Mamaji from telling the truth to all or how MSK will plan to tell the truth to all.,...these r the curiosity element which a show needs for trps ...

Along with drama if romance is added,it will b a cherry on the top ..but drama is the main need for trps and CVs need to realise this...

Even in Delhi track just a hot SR or a hot rain sequence cannot draw trps...Along with these scenes,they need a proper plotline for Maaneet to run the show and get trps...So I hope CVs develop a proper Maaneet track in Delhi 😳...They hv so many things to explore like Sameera track and MSK's past which can make a good and interesting plotline for Maaneet😊
somakazmi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Few things which I just noticed after rewatching yesterday's episode and this might come handy for the CVs in deciding the future track...

After watching yesterday's episode I realised that in last few weeks even though we enjoyed certain Maaneet scenes here and there but there was no real plotline in the show related to Maaneet...so somewhere the curiosity element which a show is suppose to generate for trps was not there🤔...we internet viewers might watch it for our love and dedication for Maaneet but general trp viewers will not watch a show just to see the lead's chemistry minus any basic plot😊..

Yesterday there were no Maaneet scenes but from a trp POV might actually generate trps because there was drama and curiosity generated in the episode  related to how MSK will b exposed or how he will stop Mamaji from telling the truth to all or how MSK will plan to tell the truth to all.,...these r the curiosity element which a show needs for trps ...

Along with drama if romance is added,it will b a cherry on the top ..but drama is the main need for trps and CVs need to realise this...

Even in Delhi track just a hot SR or a hot rain sequence cannot draw trps...Along with these scenes,they need a proper plotline for Maaneet to run the show and get trps...So I hope CVs develop a proper Maaneet track in Delhi 😳...They hv so many things to explore like Sameera track and MSK's past which can make a good and interesting plotline for Maaneet😊

totally agree with u jyo👍🏼
proper story is badly needed how long will viewerz watch it for maaneet.
proper renewed office track
geet education track
business rivalry track
or dar love track can do wonderz...
it high time CV realize what they are missing...
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyoti, Shreya, Sanjana...all who joined now

🤗🤗🤗

Hello...it's so good to be back in full form after refreshing holiday😃

somakazmi thumbnail
hello anu🤗
where went for vacation btw????