#Devil's Den#:Golmaal Returns - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello all!  Kya ho raha hai!
even i wanna know why they stopped star player for  us  US janta
@Shifa...me want to know too. I miss wayching in HQ..
though i have nt seen the epi
but still i feel it would have been nice if nandini only had came to know about it and she should have done some jasoosi too...with geet - maan- dev unaware of nandini's findings

@swan:

not even good YT links
Episode Analysis

So the feedbacks r working and we got a good logical and sensible episode today after a long time with awesome dialogues and good execution👍🏼..

Dialogues all made sense today...MSK explained it all ..his plans and everything in detail👏👏 and best part is the telepathy shown between Maan and Geet and along with that Geet's dialogues in favour of MSK...woww ..awesome⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Best part about today's episode was MSK sort of justified why he had to continue with his Ballu act for longer time even after Geet was convinced...he did say that it was because the family members had extreme hatred with MSK's name which he wanted to clear out ...and then Dev too said that it was not their plan to present him as MSK but he was already mistaken as MSK and they just went with the flow and in a hope to fix up everything very soon...thats why I thought everything was well justified today to some extent🤔 ... The explanation might not b 100% satisfactory..but  since its a damage control path CVs hv taken where even a slight logical dialogues can make the episode worth discussing about,so I thought the dialogues were pretty fine 😆😳...if we do a detailed thesis on the dialogues MSK gave as justification for his Ballu act,we can find out many loopholes but overall it made sense mayb by 50% if not 100% 😆😳

Another good thing about the episode was Geet was given some good dialogues finally where after a long time she spoke in favour of her hubby MSK 👍🏼;Loved the way she explained to Nandini about who real MSK is and how just because of her love today,he is even ready to wash cars👏...I m hoping that Geet stands up in her hubby's support in the same way in front of family as well when the truth will finally come out😳...

Today even the actor playing Nandini's role was very impressive in her shocking act when she sees the Maaneet marriage photo and gives her stunned expression👍🏼..Also her dialogues to Geet were sensible👏

Other positive aspect of the episode was Geet telling Nandini that this is Dev Singh Khurana,her hubby's younger brother instead of addressing him as  her devar👍🏼...Another positive aspect was today nowhere it looked as if Maaneet want to b the cupid for Dev-Nandu...it was clear that Maan-Geet both simply told whatever the truth was to Nandini and then its upto Dev how and in what way he wants to pataofy Nandu😆..in fact I was happy that Geet or MSK deliberately din't make Nandini see the marriage photo which was my biggest worry after seeing the last week promo because that would hv meant Maaneet r playing cupid for Dev...But Nandini herself saw the Maaneet marriage photo and came to know the truth which was a good move by the CVs👍🏼...

Now I m hoping that if CVs r hell bent on Dev-Nandini pairing ,then Dev's past deeds better come out in front of Nandini and family first ...now whether Dev himself does that or MSK tells the truth to all about Dev's past deeds is upto the CVs to decide...but truth of Dev's past needs to come out in front of the family😊..

On the flipside I found Dev's dialgoue regarding asking Nandini about whether she fell in love ever way too OTT😆..I mean coming that dialogue from Dev's mouth regarding love and all is too funny😆...

Lucky-Jugnu kabootar jokes and whole storeroom scene was a good comic element in the episode👍🏼

Maaneet telepathy scene where MSK feels that Geet might b calling her was too good😳...

Precap is interesting and makes one curious for tomorrow's episode to find out how MSK handles Jugnu mama and whether in all this poor Lucky and his love story with Preeto will b exposed or not😲😆😳

Overall a good entertaining and well executed episode👍🏼

Episode Rating:8.5/10...Barry's dialgoues were the star in today's episode along with neat execution of scenes👏

Since soon the track will b moving to Delhi again and we will get our MSK back finally, So heres my list of demands for Delhi track😍

1)Rain dance of Maaneet

2)Rocking SR of Maaneet

3)Candle night dinner date of Maaneet

4)Kurban hua reloaded in some business party

5)Kehna hee kya reloaded with MSK teaching Geet how to do hoo haa

6)Geet seducing MSK in western outfit

7)Maaneet together in bath-tub

8)Office romance(Maaneet both should go office together haan)

9)Geet should b in sexy sarees most of the time..

10)Sameera or MSK ka past coming to spice up Maaneet ka love life and make it more passionate

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Hi guys i am a silent reader of the Den..But i saw u guys talking about watching Geet HQ so i thought to let u guys know u can watch it on starone.in

byeee🤗
Originally posted by anjananazir

Hi guys i am a silent reader of the Den..But i saw u guys talking about watching Geet HQ so i thought to let u guys know u can watch it on starone.in

byeee🤗
Thx Anjana...I tried the link but it says video is not available in your region!!

Awesome analysis as always Jyo!!!! Yes today's episode was good, logical with a nice flow of events, good screen play!!

I know CVs are gonna show us a Dev-Nandu jodi...so I hope thye also show us Dev confessing his past. He might be a reformed guy now but that doesn't absolve him of his past deeds and new relations should be formed on truth and honesty! Dev has not really paid for his crime...things have been so easy for him so far... Let Nandu be a reason for Dev to do some repentence for his crime, let him prove to Nandu that he has really changed and then if Nanu accepts him, audience will accept it. Show us that and see how the audience laps it up!!

The other thing is maaneet should not play cupid for these two...so far I haven't seen that happening and hoping it doesn't happen in the future too! let's hope for the best..

Maamaji and lucky are too gud wit hgr8 comic timing!! And lucky and preeto are like gilli and danda jodi...what a hight difference!😆
Koi Hai🤔

Me back from Very beautiful vacation😃

Went to the BEACH ...enjoyed my cousins Marriage...and also cried during her Bidaai😭

Missed all the epi from last Saturday...but i did stalk den and written updates when i had time...😆..

my liking for Den and GurTi and Maaneet and GHSP can't go so easily u see...😆

Son't know who all missed me...but i sure missed u all 🤗
😆
🤗🤗🤗

So can anyone plzzz plzzz update me with all th scoops...On Screen off screen???? what are rumors and what is truth?? 🤔

BTW one thing i would like to tell...i did read a small update of Maaneet's so called CON😳... and i somewhat felt I was lucky to miss a CONNED CON of CV's😡