#Devil's Den#:Golmaal Returns - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Hmm jyo!! Awesome observation..😉
Jyoti and yah we not great friends!  Itne khaas dost nahin hai, ki hum bahar milte hai! 🤣🤣 GC u meant the opposite na! 😆
JYO GO TAKE BATH N THEN GO TO SLEEP... ITS QUITE LATE... AUR AGGAR NAHANE KE BAAD THAND LAGE TOH JIJU HAIN NA G😉UNHE SQUZEE KARKE SOO JANA😛
Ishhh

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
All I have to say between these two is:  MERE DIL MEIN AAJ KYA HAI TU KAHE TOH MEIN BATA DOON! 

I sang this song to a buddy of mine, not too long ago!  Love u alot! 😳  We r both Kishore Kumar fans!  Big time! 😳
Hey Guys Updated my take on Page 1...Read it or else I'll send the pics in that last album that GC was showing in the Wassup segment when Credits were rolling...Yeah I'm evil...😈🤣
Kavi u do that with the pics, I will upload 870 pics I uploaded last night of Gurti...aka Maaneet! 🤣🤣 Ok goin to read ur take!

ON that album, he did not look happy, he was more interested in DD's album then his own!  He is getting a little wiser! 🤣
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ishhh
☺️
KYA HUI JYO??????😕
@Geets...Ssshhh...Chup Bilkul Chup...😛😉🤣🤣🤣🤣...And I love the pics you posted...😳

@Jyo...If u r around...Thanks for changing the Den title...🤗

Hey Swati, Anuja, Minnie, Ruchi and others I missed...
🤗🤗🤗

@swati hun...better not to ask that Q...
cause each time it's making us 🥳 and we end up😔