Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#:Golmaal Returns - Page 8

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
WassUp segment's Kodak moment~

DD's expressions and gestures during Ram Sita pic unveiling🤣 I wish at that precise moment,  they had panned camera on GC's face too🤣

hellooo🤗

just peeped in to say hi!!
now will hit bed!
damn tired

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: kushboo_6

* puts on her her glasses, thinking caps, borrows geets ka eagle eyes and jugnu's surile kaan*...ready to dissect wassup segment...

DD is back as daaku hasina the gift chor...🤣
did she just call him GURU...😍 *faints*...
what did she whisper after she said i will also take GURU's gifts with her...😈.. she had an unwanted gift in her hand at that time if my shaatir nazar is not weak...🤓...
teri har gift main chura loon mujhe haq hai...😍😆
Did she make him wear the mangalsutra ...errr... pendant...☺️😆...
Awww... did i see my FB buddy sanjana's edited photo with GC-DD in a doli...😳...love ya sanjana...

H HEY SHREYA, PLS DO +E THE FAVOUR OF A WRITTEN UPDATE OF THE WASSUP SEGMENT. AM STALKING VIA MY MOBILE N HENCE CANNOT WATCH.
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ swati... i am kushboo... it was a segment where they opened gifts from a fan... some for DD-GC, maaneet and some about GC's personal life...
DD was funny in the segment and wanted all the gifts for herself...😆... but she advised not to send very expensive gifts for them..😳

@ pallu....
what did she whisper after she said i will also take GURU's gifts with me...😈.. she had an unwanted gift in her hand at that time if my shaatir nazar is not weak...🤓...

the expressions at ram sita pic were...🤣🤣... and her GURU...🤣😍
Edited by kushboo_6 - 12 years ago
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
I saw the segment it was really funny 😆, DD is the best...Gift chor 😆😆

Gurti were siting and opened the parcel...There was a  fan made book of there pictures ...They loved it and there was a Merged DD and Gc pic...DD was surprised and  this was a solo pic... and Gc DD laughing...😆...They opened a few more gifts...mostly candle stands and perfumes and all...There was one more book of Gc and his wife...Gc was looking at the pics and showing it to the camera...  there was a ramayan pic in it and DD  joined her hands as if taking ashirwat  from ram jii 🤣🤣...and the end they said thank you...and appreacited the gifts...and said do not waste your money as these things take alot of money...We loved all the gifts so plzzz keep sending us gift i will kepp chorifying it from GC 🤣  and in one part GC was hiding  a gift from DD..donno what was that..he wasnt looking very much happy about it 🤔

and in one  letter...the fan wrote she wants to kiss GC 99 times 🤣 and DD took the letter and read that part in ahem voice 🤣
Edited by -Parisa- - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shali:Yes u r right...Dev is the cause of all problems and Dev only is the one who is sorting it all out😆..well irony of life🤔...but still coming a lecture about love from Dev's mouth was a bit OTT🤣

@Swan:I hope Geet stands up for MSK's honour even in front of her whole family when the truth comes out😳
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Let me do sum publicity...My  new Mix On maaneeet...the theme of the mix is basically Maan is GOD 😆 and What Geel feels for Maan...How his presence changed her life 😳

Edited by -Parisa- - 12 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ahh DD's Gesture at Ram-Sita🤣🤣🤣🤣
lol that gift that gc was hiding it looked like those pYRAMids which are gifted for good luck..why was he hiding it?🤔
and Dd's gonna keep funding all the kisses to Gurmeeet.. EhmmmEdited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
my head hurts real bad!

Saw the wassup vid..HAHAHAHA

I wanna kisss u 9 times

dd is just too much!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Geetu:9 nahin 99🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo...even i hope so. If Beeji or Teji say anything against Maan i want her to defend him...😊