Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Parisa-

YEs its an EMERGENCY😳..i want the utube link for wassup segment..😳...The IF link isnt loading 😡

same here...😭😆
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
pennu...🤗.tEra gham mera gham...aik jaisa sanam 😔...and these guys making me jealous 😈
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
a lot off you didn't like the love lecture given by Dev... but we should not forget that it was Dev who cleared the MU between MG... it was Dev who made MSK realize his mistake... it was Dev who was trying to solve things...

yes we might not like it...but the love lecture coming form dev's mouth was appropriate... cause he understands love... because he ended up losing almost everything for love...

yes, we might not like it...but it's the truth...

and I 'm blessing the sky...that MSK only mentioned going back to Delhi with his geet...nothing about dev and nandini...
geetfangeet thumbnail
Hay i just came back to ask can any one write detail of wass up of Gurti segment:-)pls
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what i liked about today's episode was Geet speaking up for Maan and she acknowledging the sacrifices he has made for her...it was long overdue..👍🏼
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Shali... I agree now Dev has been purified by his realization of true love...He did the pious job of joining  two separated lovers...Which adds in his favor.
I wish he approaches Nandini and declare his feelings to her honestly ...He can stop being  coward. as usual..and face the family unlike how he has been earlier in life...He has to execute his changed stance in life ...Put his new saint avatar into practice...The family can keep him in Amritsar and test/ torture him into perfect ghar Jamai 😈
Edited by kadydeep - 12 years ago
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
"The family can keep him in Amritsar and test/ torture him into perfect ghar Jamai 😈"
@ deep what a lovely thought!!!!!!!!!!!!
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@deep...

the Dev, we see now is different form the dev he use to be... this Dev will be honest... this is when the CV's don't forget about his past...
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
@ shali if they want to show dev as really changed person now is CV chance they can show him telling every1 truth without maaneet guiding
him!!!!!!!!!!!
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 49erFan

Sorry Jyo had to catch up on Wassup...oh man does DD hit a sixer all the time or what! I laughed so much at her comments and actions! Especially her folding hands at Ram ji! OMG this woman is a crack up! 🤣She called him Guru and said she is taking all his gifts too! 🤣🤣🤣

Wassup will feature them again next week too!

My god Im still laughing at DD, she is just tooo goood, bechara Gurmeet, he just can't handle her! 🤣

HEY DEAR. CAN U PLS RIP THE GURTI EGMENT FOR ME??? IF VIDS DON PLAY ON MY MOBILE. PLS RIP IT N SEND ME THE UTUBE LINK. I ALSO HAVE ANOTHER REQ, PLS PM E THE UTUBE LINKS OF THE SEGMENTS U HAVE EMDEDDED IN Y THE DEN, I CANNOT WATCH EMBEDDED VIDS FROM MY MOBILE. SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE