#Devil's Den#:Golmaal Returns - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
* puts on her her glasses, thinking caps, borrows geets ka eagle eyes and jugnu's surile kaan*...ready to dissect wassup segment...

DD is back as daaku hasina the gift chor...🤣
did she just call him GURU...😍 *faints*...
what did she whisper after she said i will also take GURU's gifts with her...😈.. she had an unwanted gift in her hand at that time if my shaatir nazar is not weak...🤓...
teri har gift main chura loon mujhe haq hai...😍😆
Did she make him wear the mangalsutra ...errr... pendant...☺️😆...
Awww... did i see my FB buddy sanjana's edited photo with GC-DD in a doli...😳...love ya sanjana...

@Pennu:We cannot trust star one😆...so we r keeping the fight on irrespecting of whatever we hear😉...prevention is better than cure na😛
The funniest dialogue was when Dev said to Nandini..
"Agar tum Bro ki asli roop dekhoge tho..."
I was like...😲 is he going tell Maan to take of his pagdi and shirt  and show his Maan chi...😆
@ jyo... wassup dekha kya??😈
Sorry Jyo had to catch up on Wassup...oh man does DD hit a sixer all the time or what!  I laughed so much at her comments and actions!  Especially her folding hands at Ram ji!  OMG this woman is a crack up! 🤣She called him Guru and said she is taking all his gifts too!  🤣🤣🤣 

Wassup will feature them again next week too!  

My god Im still laughing at DD, she is just tooo goood, bechara Gurmeet, he just can't handle her! 🤣
Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kushboo_6

@ jyo... wassup dekha kya??😈
Yup just saw it...cute segment😳😳

ya she called him Guru ..but I think DD wanted to tease that fan who had sent the letter and addressed GC as Guru and told she wants to kiss him some 99 times🤣🤣🤣🤣...

And I think in the segment GC looked a bit tired and bored later and even DD in the end din't really appreciate the fact that one fan is sending them so many expensive gifts🤔
OH man the tone she used and said I wannna kisss uuu 99 timeees!  It was just too good, GC was blushing like hell, poor guy was so embarassed! 🤣
@Geets:Yup why did she say she will take his gifts too😕😉..and ya her gesture of seeing that Ramayan photo was hilarious🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by 49erFan

OH man the tone she used and said I wannna kisss uuu 99 timeees!  It was just too good, GC was blushing like hell, poor guy was so embarassed! 🤣

she's one bindaas girl yaar...its so much fun watching her segments..😆
Jyo, Im still laughing!  Oh man DD was tooo goood!  I felt bad for GC I tell u!  She killed him everytime, even when he hid the gift she knew it!  She is saying whats his is mine!🤣🤣🤣🤣The best was her facial and hand gesture to Ram!  This gal killed me today! 🤣🤣