#Devil's Den#:Golmaal Returns - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
@ Jyo, I was cracking up so hard, Im like Dev asking this question, babaji help him!  🤣 Yah, CON-Guru, now I want NT to wake up and crack that whip! 🤣
After a long time we got an episode that was really good in all respects. The flow was perfect, the screenplay well written and everyone was in character (moi not commenting about Deveet 🤢)

Things I liked
Nandini finding the picture and freaking out was well executed 👏 👏 👏
Dev and Geet finding her seemed natural. 👍🏼
I particularly liked the way she asked Dev to shut up and told him that she was only interested in talking to Geet 👍🏼 ... she knows her priorities...even once his identity was revealed she did not warm up to him.
I like how Maan felt Geet needed him and made excuses to Teji. Teji asked him to take a bus 😲 😲 😲 ...sadda MSK taking a bus 😡 ...kya din aa gaye hain 🤔...instead he showed up in time using his teleportation powers 😎 ... we have all seen these powers previously when he showed up just in time to save Geet from NT when NT was pushing her. 😎
Loved Mamu scene where he was searching the store room for something and ended up finding a bottle of alcohol with Lucky help 🤣...Lucky and Mamu are the best ⭐️
Looking forward to the game of catch tomorrow 🤣 🤣 🤣

Things I did not like
 Dev lecturing Nandini on love is like Col. Gadaffi giving Mahatma Gandhi a lecture on peace and non-violence. 🤣 🤣 🤣
What does that loser know about love? 🤔
Chaddo I am not going into the details except to say 😡

Things I absolutely loved
Nandini voicing how much love and respect everyone in the family has for Geet and her anguish at how she feels cheated and how her family will feel on knowing the truth. 😃
The understanding between Maaneet and how Maan takes all the blame on himself 😃
The way he explains how everything transpired and how he ended up in the house as a driver. 😃
Thank you for finally making Geet open her mouth and admit what Maan means to her and why Maan stayed back even after all the MUs were cleared. 👍🏼
Maaneet eyelocks and their understanding of each other was superb ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
My favorite dialogue was the one in which she says "he never even opened the bonnet of his own car but for me and his love, he is washing other people's cars."
I love how Geet pleaded with her to understand Maan and how she will love Maan once she comes to know him. 👍🏼
Dev's support was good and that is all I am going to say about the matter.

⭐️Future Tracks
You have always been short of parallel tracks. I think it would be a great idea to keep the Amristsar crowd alive. Mamu and Lukcy can provide comic relief and Teji-Pammi can get their own track. The family can out Dev on probation to figure out if he is good enough for Nandini and hence Dev ends up staying back with them. You can have the track where they torture him day in and day out to see if he has changed. The viewers will love this. 👍🏼 You did not do a justice track so this would be the best you could do. Show that Nandini also is hell bent on making sure he is true to his word and shows him no mercy. 😆 😆 😆
         On the other hand Geet and Maan can go back to Delhi and you can start a Maaneet centered track in Delhi. You can introduce Sameera and have high voltage Drama with the Amritsar track to balance it out 😉
        his is a youth show, there is no place for babies here as you too realize, which is why you took the MC route. Please do not show any nonsense about her trying to conceive and not being able to conceive. It is too Kektaish. Your audience will not like it. Your audience likes light and funny stuff not heavy duty crying. I know Sameera's entry is the next track but it would be more interesting to see her as a business rival challenging MSK than as something else.  We would get to see the hot, angry Maan who is mean to her while being lover like to Geet. It would make for some really wonderful scenes between husband and wife and would work to strengthen their bond. I would love to see Geet as a tigress defending her husband and her turf 😉. We have seen Geet crying for so long, show us another side of her - a side where she is willing to stand up to a tyrant who is trying to bring down her husband. Sameera underestimates Geet and that becomes her biggest mistake because she does not know what this girl is capable of. Geet acts all innocent and keeps sabotaging her efforts behind her back. 😆 😆 😆 Maan knows what is going on and is laughing at Sameera too. Geet with her helpers pulls off the ultimate coup with Maan's help and gives Sameera her just desserts. This is something the audience will love to watch.

Rather than watching a sad Geet it will be more fun watching an enthusiastic Geet laughing with Maan, playing pranks on him and generally making him happy. This makes Sameera even more mad. People will also enjoy a smiling and prankster Geet more than a crying Geet.  Of course there will be some discord when Geet comes to know the truth but she will have the demand the truth from Maan rather than run away again (showing progress in their relationship 😃). Even that can be handled in a comic way in which Geet banishes Maan to the couch 🤣 🤣 and turns him completely despo to tell his side of the story. Ultimately he gets fed up, corners her and tells her the whole story. Then hubby-wifey make up and decide to face the problem together.
I am exhausted..Tanu maata ki jai🤣 Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
@Jyoti    yes that was good that the photo was not deliberately put there for Nandini to see
@Jhan:Awesome analysis👍🏼..loved your future track ideas...yup CVs should remember that MC was shown because Viewers r not interested in seeing Maaneet becoming mummy-papa so soon...after all they r a young couple and they hv every right to enjoy their married life...Geet can join office or finish her studies...MSK can b a guiding force in Geet's education😳...and yes few character from Amritsar track can b retained for the fun factor in the show👍🏼..and for a change even I liked the execution of that scene where Nandu is shocked seeing the marriage picture..the actress did well there...

@Swan:Yeah I hope CVs don't screw up here and Geet's family come to know about Dev's past deeds in case they r not aware of it before they go ahead with Devini leela🤔
Jhan - Brilliant analysis. My fav dialogue too was the one where Geet acknowledges the length to which Maan has gone for her. Love ur track suggestions... 👏

Cutie - Great job updating today. U will give Tanu a touch competition 😆

Me have a headache. Will rest for a bit and come back.

hi Devils

wassup ?

sign the petition ... and make everyone u know to sign it ...we need to save our show 

Edited by minnie.reet - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

I am exhausted..Tanu maata ki jai🤣
Awww Cutie...take rest!!! Thanks for the update!
Me liked the epi.. itwas a  very good epic... with good dialogues...👏

BTW whats this petition allover..😲
i signed ansso shared with my friends...😃
Edited by pennu - 12 years ago
Girls doing all hallabol on FB...,.lets not forget den ki bhi trps badhana hai...so den ko bhi darshan de do plss🤣