#Devil's Den#:Golmaal Returns - Page 2

somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
the epi was nice along with logic...
thingz i like abt epi:
1) maaneet eyelocks and there level of understanding.😳
2) nandini finding out the truth abt maaneet herself, nice move by CV👍🏼
3) dev giving love lecture because he lost everything because of his so called love for his wife even through he dont remember that she is in ICU yet person who lost everything for love can really tell you the value of love.
4) maaneet soul connection was sweet.😳
5) maan clearing everything and accepting that it was his mistake.👍🏼 
6) Geet standing 4 msk was lovely change 2 see in geet after long time.👍🏼
 if dev want to prove that he is change person now is CV chance they can saw dev telling nandini every1 truth about his past with maaneet guiding him...
every1 keep on signing petition to save maaneet and ghsp...
Edited by somakazmi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Reserved...

Plss keep the fight on and make sure our GHSP is safe 😃 
And don't forget to sign the petition😡

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The episode was quick today and executed neatly! 👍🏼 This track is moving ahead and reaching its destination! Nandini learnt the truth of the real MSK, DSK and the explanation as well. 

Things I liked: 
1) Geet not addressing Dev as her Devar but Dev Singh Khurana to Nandini. 👍🏼

2) Jugnu bada kabootar🤣 Lucky-Jugnu scene was fun. 😃

3) Nandini connecting dots and the flashbacks of her folly 😳 that led to this Maan Singh Khurana jhol😆

4)  What I loved even more was Geet speaking up for Maan! 😍 👏😳 Dev clearing that what Maneet did was for their love. 😍 And that a business tycoon like MSK working as a driver could only be for his love. Fell in love with Maneet after that line😆

5) Random but this kinda cracked me up- Only a small piece glass pierced Geet's finger and all the family members did a hue and cry for nothing. 😆 Was expecting Maan to bleed as well. 😛

6) And finally, Jugnu Mamey recorded all that MSK spoke to clarify his stand.By the way, what he said made sense and logic. 😊 So all the doubts that we had was solved through the dialogues by Maneet and Dev. Barry 👍🏼

Things I disliked:

😕😆
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This I posted for Medha in last den😳

Medha the explanation might not b 100% satisfactory..but like I said its a damage control path they hv taken where even a slight logical dialogues can make the episode worth discussing about😆😳...if we do a thesis on the dialogues he gave,we can find out many loopholes but overall it made sense mayb by 50% if not 100%
geetfangeet thumbnail
This is what we expect form geet team logic in episode and using their talented actors not only using them for chopping vegetables,todays episode was good nice performence by everyone and great dialoges:-)Edited by bru22 - 12 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
my motion sensor technology reinstated today... Geet took Maans name and Maan flown there and rescued Geet from questions of Nandani...😎

Now path is clear for Demon Dev... and Nandani might feel guilty too as she fuled that Demon Dev is MSk infront of her Hitler family...

all said and done... Head of billionare empire never opened bonet of his car... hmmm... so the Jeep which he use to repair was i guess of neighbours... 🤣

Jungnu mama and Lucky are best...

important or impotant... 🤣

Mama ji ki bati jali... as soon as lucky said recording... annd mamaji enclosed with Preeto and Lucky...🤣

Now me is waiting for MSk in Dons avatar and kala chasma...😎🤣

Devils me leaving... and you all be spared from useless blabbering for 2 weeks...

my aunts family landed from Ireland and they hijacked our house and my room... so no computer...😒

me leaving...

good Night... sweet Dreams...🤗
Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sorry...Edited by sumona_mona28 - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Alright, given that we are almost at the end of the reformed bad guy and good guy playing yet another good guy track, I will update the scorecard by noon tomorrow.

--
Now, here I go again with my crazy questions.  You will have to pardon my ignorance because I am yet to watch the episode. 

So, if the proof of the Billionaire's love was that the Billionaire turned Chauffeur to win his love's forgiveness and also win back his love, was not his love proved on the night he sang paens in honour of the celestial objects?

How much did the whole idea off the Billionaire continuing with the charade of the Chauffeur and introducing a faux Billionaire contribute to proving the Billionaire's love for his wife?

Now, the Billionaire and his wife will now reveal the same proof -- that the Billionaire had turned Chauffeur -- to win over the clan.  This is the same proof -- nothing more, nothing less -- that would have been declared then had the Billionaire and his wife owned up to the truth immediately after their date with the celestial objects.

Well, the team must have had some reasoning behind the continued deception.  I do wish that they would reveal their reasoning to us.

--
Edit

Adios.  Will catch up with the discussion tomorrow.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Geet Hui Sabse Parayi ... Amar Rahe...🥳😃
----------------------------------------------------------------
really good episode with some really good dialogues from barry...👏..
@ kavi...😭... Me will miss Jugnu and Lucky to the core...😳
We love you Ranjeev and Ahwaan, you are one of the best entertaining actors along with adi, romeo, maanisha in the show till date. ...👏.. rakhi verma (pammi) even you have a great potential as an actor and were brilliant throughout the track..⭐️ since this track is winding up :

TO,
Beeji, Tejjy, Pammi, Lucky, Jugnu, lachchi, nandini, preeto and yashpal...
Thank you for the entertainment you guys provided us through out this track..😎.you guys are the best cast of supportive actors so far in the show 👏and I will miss you so much...🤗...just wish you guys get recognized from this show and achieve more greater heights..🥳

episode:
dhak dhak sensor izzz back...😎... tumne bulaaya aur hum chale aaye... udd ke MSK style aaye..🤣... where is CACO...she needs to write the stalker diary today...😎
get ready tomorrow for bhaagam bhaag...😆...
Geet supporting MSK...👏
jisne aaj tak gaadi ka bonnet bhi nahi khola...(😡 don't ya know geet we lub MSK opening his dhanno's (jeep) bonnet and fixing it...😆😍...i would break down my...errr...car everyday if he fixed it ☺️)
woh aaj logon ki gaadiyan dho rahe hain...😆
why could the cv's not give the billionaire to driver dialogue to geet instead of devaaa??😡
other than that it was a good start to the week...😳

Edited by kushboo_6 - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As nice as the episode was, kahi na kahi chubta hai ki no one in this new household knows what Dev has done in his past...

Sab criminals ka nasseeb Dev jaise hota toh criminals ki toh har rose diwali hoti