Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#:Golmaal Returns

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hmmm……So Amritsar track is ending soon……So I thought why not open the Den today with a post reminiscing all the memorable people/moments (and No I don't mean the Maha CON in the Maha epi...😆😆😆) track…..😛

All the characters in this track are very good and leave an imprint on the viewer's mind….But my favorite character of this track out of all of them is the Great Detective/Spy of all times….Jugnu Mama……😆😆😆...Jugnu Jasoos 008 from United States of Amrutsar…😆😆😆😆...All the tracks and dialogues of Jugnu Mama were and are howlarious…..His intro scene with Geet and him thinking her to be a hatyarin was extremely funny and from then on started the laugh-riot the goofy Jugnu Mama….😆😆😆😆

His Ghajini moments are humorous, His spy tactics and drunk habits are downright comical…His attempts to catch Geet and Ballu red handed are hilarious….And the way Ballu/Maan outwits him leaving him confused is funny too…..And who can forget his Shatir Dimaag between Shatir ears coupled with Shatir Aankhen….I have loved all his dialogues and the actor Ranjeev Varma, playing the character has excellent expressions to go with his words, especially his tull face...This is one character I will surely miss in the Delhi track...So a Big round of applause for the great Jugnu Mama for making us smile, laugh and feel happy when we felt like crying...👏👏👏👏👏

Pic: Credit to the uploader on FB

*************************************************************************************

And Everyone who wants their favourite show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi to continue and want their favorite characters Maaneet/Gurti to keep on sizzling on their screens then Join the Halla Bol launched by Jhan in the link Given below

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1688789

Remember Folks, the more number of people who sign the petition and raise their voices, more are the chances of the Channel hearing us...So

DO SIGN THE PETITION

https://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/geet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
To All the Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
a Bird & Dot free zone !!!

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because

we will shoot you. HAAN!

This is particularly in light of the moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1604969)
and henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT! Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz...Cool to de Core! 

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away! We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs! Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not! So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop! Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post. Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.

9. There is Devilsden A/C. Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747 

Naintara
Anwesha

Vicky

Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb
Edited by panchjun5 - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

KEEP UP THE FIGHT TO SAVE GHSP, LINK TO JHAN'S POST, WITH ALL
PERTINENT INFORMATION
CONTACTS, NUMBERS AND EMAIL

DON'T FORGET TO SIGN THE PETITION

What would be the logical reason to end GHSP, I dont see any, why take away food that serves ur plate! I know its all business, still revamping and axing all existing show is a drastic move! They all know it too! Do they want to compete with their own channel Star Plus with saas bahu sagas! What a move!!!!!!!!!!!If they really want to become big then should focus on reaching the audience! For one they dont have the reach for the channel!

Short take for 23rd May!

Loved the episode, glad Nandani found out and very good explanation from MSK as to why he did what he did!  He did it for his love and here is Dev asking Nandani, has she ever fallen in love!  Babaji help this soul na!  Also, I love 008 agent, he is a crack up!   So, he did  another recording to expose MSK, Im wondering what he did with first one, did he delete it!  High point, beeji coming, will MSK be exposed, I surely hope so.  We need our MSK back, after all wig is better then pagdi! 😆😆😆😆

❤️VIDEO SBS GURTI SINGING❤️

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kxavLz4gws&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

MAAN KA POL KHOL

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Qbp4cNfOg&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Video SBB segment, Maan ka poll khol

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JO3dBsyXwU&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Video UMT E24

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwE0Y1PCd1g&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

VIDEO AND PIC CREDIT TO SHINUS

Pictures from SBS 23th May. thanks Shin!

Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
After a long time we got an episode that was really good in all respects. The flow was perfect, the screenplay well written and everyone was in character (moi not commenting about Deveet 🤢)

Things I liked
Nandini finding the picture and freaking out was well executed 👏 👏 👏
Dev and Geet finding her seemed natural. 👍🏼
I particularly liked the way she asked Dev to shut up and told him that she was only interested in talking to Geet 👍🏼 ... she knows her priorities...even once his identity was revealed she did not warm up to him.
I like how Maan felt Geet needed him and made excuses to Teji. Teji asked him to take a bus 😲 😲 😲 ...sadda MSK taking a bus 😡 ...kya din aa gaye hain 🤔...instead he showed up in time using his teleportation powers 😎 ... we have all seen these powers previously when he showed up just in time to save Geet from NT when NT was pushing her. 😎
Loved Mamu scene where he was searching the store room for something and ended up finding a bottle of alcohol with Lucky help 🤣...Lucky and Mamu are the best ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Looking forward to the game of catch tomorrow 🤣 🤣 🤣

Things I did not like
 Dev lecturing Nandini on love is like Col. Gadaffi giving Mahatma Gandhi a lecture on peace and non-violence. 🤣 🤣 🤣
What does that loser know about love? 🤔
Chaddo I am not going into the details except to say 😡

Things I absolutely loved
Nandini voicing how much love and respect everyone in the family has for Geet and her anguish at how she feels cheated and how her family will feel on knowing the truth. 😃
The understanding between Maaneet and how Maan takes all the blame on himself 😃
The way he explains how everything transpired and how he ended up in the house as a driver. 😃
Thank you for finally making Geet open her mouth and admit what Maan means to her and why Maan stayed back even after all the MUs were cleared. 👍🏼
Maaneet eyelocks and their understanding of each other was superb ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
My favorite dialogue was the one in which she says "he never even opened the bonnet of his own car but for me and his love, he is washing other people's cars."
I love how Geet pleaded with her to understand Maan and how she will love Maan once she comes to know him. 👍🏼
Dev's support was good and that is all I am going to say about the matter.

⭐️Future Tracks
You have always been short of parallel tracks. I think it would be a great idea to keep the Amristsar crowd alive. Mamu and Lukcy can provide comic relief and Teji-Pammi can get their own track. The family can out Dev on probation to figure out if he is good enough for Nandini and hence Dev ends up staying back with them. You can have the track where they torture him day in and day out to see if he has changed. The viewers will love this. 👍🏼 You did not do a justice track so this would be the best you could do. Show that Nandini also is hell bent on making sure he is true to his word and shows him no mercy. 😆 😆 😆
         On the other hand Geet and Maan can go back to Delhi and you can start a Maaneet centered track in Delhi. You can introduce Sameera and have high voltage Drama with the Amritsar track to balance it out 😉
        his is a youth show, there is no place for babies here as you too realize, which is why you took the MC route. Please do not show any nonsense about her trying to conceive and not being able to conceive. It is too Kektaish. Your audience will not like it. Your audience likes light and funny stuff not heavy duty crying. I know Sameera's entry is the next track but it would be more interesting to see her as a business rival challenging MSK than as something else.  We would get to see the hot, angry Maan who is mean to her while being lover like to Geet. It would make for some really wonderful scenes between husband and wife and would work to strengthen their bond. I would love to see Geet as a tigress defending her husband and her turf 😉. We have seen Geet crying for so long, show us another side of her - a side where she is willing to stand up to a tyrant who is trying to bring down her husband. Sameera underestimates Geet and that becomes her biggest mistake because she does not know what this girl is capable of. Geet acts all innocent and keeps sabotaging her efforts behind her back. 😆 😆 😆 Maan knows what is going on and is laughing at Sameera too. Geet with her helpers pulls off the ultimate coup with Maan's help and gives Sameera her just desserts. This is something the audience will love to watch.

Rather than watching a sad Geet it will be more fun watching an enthusiastic Geet laughing with Maan, playing pranks on him and generally making him happy. This makes Sameera even more mad. People will also enjoy a smiling and prankster Geet more than a crying Geet.  Of course there will be some discord when Geet comes to know the truth but she will have the demand the truth from Maan rather than run away again (showing progress in their relationship 😃). Even that can be handled in a comic way in which Geet banishes Maan to the couch 🤣 🤣 and turns him completely despo to tell his side of the story. Ultimately he gets fed up, corners her and tells her the whole story. Then hubby-wifey make up and decide to face the problem together.Edited by liv2laugh - 12 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Today's epi I have to say was a welcome change from last week's crappy episodes (Except for Monday epis first few minutes and Friday epis last few minutes)...😆😆😆

I liked the continuation from last week's epi and Ballu jumping out of Geet's room on hearing Teji's shout out for him...What made the scene more endearing was Geet's smile when Ballu jumped out of the window in hadbadahat...😆😆😆...Saale Tejine Bechare Maan Singh Khurana ki kya haalat kar di hai...😆😆😆

Lucky-Preeto's Pavitra Voh was cute...Loved Lucky's dialogues in this scene...😆😆

Geet niharoying her wedding pic and breaking the glass in hadbadahat when Nano calls out to her was indicative of Maaneet's bhanda phooting in front of Nano...Geet getting hurt might be indicative of the hurtful words coming her way when the charade of Ballu/MSK/Dev comes to the fore, Nandini picking up the pieces of glass can be interpreted in two ways...

1) When Maaneet's reality will be revealed in front of all and everyone will be shattered and shocked with the revelation she will help them pick up the pieces and set things right
2) Nandini will pick up the pieces of Dev's wrecked life and set things right in it (yeah I don't like this interpretation either but that's where the story is headed so...)

And Pammi once again applying marham on Geet's hurt indicates that again in the future when everyone will be questioning Geet's intent and hurling questions at her , Pammi will be her pillar of support and also the voice of reason in Beeji's family.

Maaneet's eye-talk, although fleeting, was very nice and shows how these two can read each others eyes without words...it shows the leel of understanding these two have reached...😳

Jugnu Mama racking his brain trying to figure out what about Ballu he needs to reveal in front of all was funny...Jugnu Mama and his Ghajini memory...😆😆😆

Mamaji asking Geet for a hint about the Raaz of Balwant and Geet ghumaoing Mama and confusing him even further was a comical scene...Iss Maamey da kuch nahin ho saktha...😆😆😆...And Geet telling Mamaji ki Dawaai ka waqt ho gaya hai...😆😆😆

Revelation of Raaz Balwant/Maan ka infront of Nano was well executed and MP gave good expressions in the scene...The comic touch to the revelation was a hint to the upcoming "Its a Mad Mad World" type of a track where Nandini, Dev, Maan, Geet and maybe later Lucky and Preeto will be chasing Mamaji to get their hands on the mobile with the tell-all video...😆😆😆

Maan and Geet's telpathic connection although eerie is kind of a blessing for both of them and also helps MSK in his kanjoosi...phone call pe paise karch nahin honge na...😆😆😆😆...And his teleporting powers...wah wah kya kehne...Bus ki kya jaroorat hai...😆😆😆

Jugnu Mama's search for his Jugni Multivitamin ki Bottle was funny and Lucky's dialogues...🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣...Well, Mama's Dimag ki Batti jalos when Mentos Lucky talks about a recording...🤣🤣🤣...These two are the best things in this track other than Pammi of course...😛

I kinda of liked the questions that Nandini raised, coz those were the questions in most viewers' mind too...Her asking Geet that how could she dupe her own family when all they did was give her love and protection was very true...Well, although Maan and Geet answered that question by saying that, they did it to win the family's heart by showing that Maan was not as bad as they thought him to be and he could take care of his Geet very well...it was not that convincing...I hope they add some more explanation to this when all will be revealed in front of Beeji and Teji...I liked Maan's acknowledgement of his mistake and Geet's talk in favor of Maan...I hope she adds more to it and explains her viewpoint on why she left KM when the revelation happens in front of the family...🤔

Well, looking at the precap, we are gonna have Dauda Dauda Bhaga Bhaga sa  epi tomorrow...which will be fun...😆😆😆

Edited by panchjun5 - 12 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Totally enjoyable episode with logic, tight screenplay, great acting as always and good flow!

I am glad Nanu found out about MSK on her own...and it wasn't maaneet who told them...

CVs are trying to fix things...we can tell. Keep up the gud work CVs!!!

I know CVs are gonna show us a Dev-Nandu jodi...so I hope thye also show us Dev confessing his past. He might be a reformed guy now but that doesn't absolve him of his past deeds and new relations should be formed on truth and honesty! Dev has not really paid for his crime...things have been so easy for him so far... Let Nandu be a reason for Dev to do some repentence for his crime, let him prove to Nandu that he has really changed and then if Nanu accepts him, audience will accept it. Show us that and see how the audience laps it up!!

The other thing is maaneet should not play cupid for these two...so far I haven't seen that happening and hoping it doesn't happen in the future too! let's hope for the best..

Maamaji and lucky are too gud wit hgr8 comic timing!! And lucky and preeto are like gilli and danda jodi...what a hight difference!😆

Please sign the petition to save Geet------ a show we love so much!!

Edited by Anshu_A - 12 years ago
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks Kavita..

On the whole...  good episode.. well executed.. entertaining..  but still felt that J mama's portion was stretched too long..  but anyway not boring.. 

loved the cut finger portion and Maaneet's eye exchanges..  Maan's concern and Geet's assurance.  loved the expressions of Gurmeet and Drashti..

Also the way the family showed concern for Geet..

Great way to open the screte for Nandini..  She emoted nicely surprised/confused and then little sensor knowing that somehow Geet and Maan are cheating the people who loves them.  Yes that will be the first reaction on the surface till all the details would be out..

Also loved the way they showed that Geet's desparate cry reaching Maan and he felt that Geet needs him and he has to go..  Comes up with an excuse but Ballu does not carry cell phone how did he get the message????   😆😆😆

Though Teji was bit irritated in the morning but his answer shows that he has respect for Ballu and he let him go..  So for the sake of his Geet..  MSK came by bus ??  I wish they would have shown him sitting in the bus and raising his eyebrows...

Inspite of knowing the truth Nandini is not pacified..  even though Maan tells her all the thigns she is still frowing and does not justified their action but then realizing it was her folly to make Dev..  MSK she gets little calm.

Loved the way how Maan says it was his fault that Geet walked away from him and when he has found her he was not going to leave her alone and to placate her he had to stay near to her and be a driver.  and I also like the way Dev told her about his brother and said that if you know him you would never ever dislike him..

Also loved the way Geet praised her husband and said that only for her he did all these.

Gurmeet and Drashti were awesome with their expressions..  loved Geet's soft and tearly look when she looked at Maan.  Drashti executed that scene beautifully...

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Plss keep the fight on and make sure our GHSP is safe and not going anywhere..for details..chk the following thread by Jhan

And don't forget to sign the petition

Episode Analysis

So the feedbacks r working and we got a good logical and sensible episode today after a long time with awesome dialogues and good execution👍🏼..

Dialogues all made sense today...MSK explained it all ..his plans and everything in detail👏👏 and best part is the telepathy shown between Maan and Geet and along with that Geet's dialogues in favour of MSK...woww ..awesome⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Best part about today's episode was MSK sort of justified why he had to continue with his Ballu act for longer time even after Geet was convinced...he did say that it was because the family members had extreme hatred with MSK's name which he wanted to clear out ...and then Dev too said that it was not their plan to present him as MSK but he was already mistaken as MSK and they just went with the flow and in a hope to fix up everything very soon...thats why I thought everything was well justified today to some extent🤔 ... The explanation might not b 100% satisfactory..but  since its a damage control path CVs hv taken where even a slight logical dialogues can make the episode worth discussing about,so I thought the dialogues were pretty fine 😆😳...if we do a detailed thesis on the dialogues MSK gave as justification for his Ballu act,we can find out many loopholes but overall it made sense mayb by 50% if not 100% 😆😳

Another good thing about the episode was Geet was given some good dialogues finally where after a long time she spoke in favour of her hubby MSK 👍🏼;Loved the way she explained to Nandini about who real MSK is and how just because of her love today,he is even ready to wash cars👏...I m hoping that Geet stands up in her hubby's support in the same way in front of family as well when the truth will finally come out😳...

Today even the actor playing Nandini's role was very impressive in her shocking act when she sees the Maaneet marriage photo and gives her stunned expression👍🏼..Also her dialogues to Geet were sensible👏

Other positive aspect of the episode was Geet telling Nandini that this is Dev Singh Khurana,her hubby's younger brother instead of addressing him as  her devar👍🏼...Another positive aspect was today nowhere it looked as if Maaneet want to b the cupid for Dev-Nandu...it was clear that Maan-Geet both simply told whatever the truth was to Nandini and then its upto Dev how and in what way he wants to pataofy Nandu😆..in fact I was happy that Geet or MSK deliberately din't make Nandini see the marriage photo which was my biggest worry after seeing the last week promo because that would hv meant Maaneet r playing cupid for Dev...But Nandini herself saw the Maaneet marriage photo and came to know the truth which was a good move by the CVs👍🏼...

Now I m hoping that if CVs r hell bent on Dev-Nandini pairing ,then Dev's past deeds better come out in front of Nandini and family first ...now whether Dev himself does that or MSK tells the truth to all about Dev's past deeds is upto the CVs to decide...but truth of Dev's past needs to come out in front of the family😊..

On the flipside I found Dev's dialgoue regarding asking Nandini about whether she fell in love ever way too OTT😆..I mean coming that dialogue from Dev's mouth regarding love and all is too funny😆...

Lucky-Jugnu kabootar jokes and whole storeroom scene was a good comic element in the episode👍🏼

Maaneet telepathy scene where MSK feels that Geet might b calling her was too good😳...

Precap is interesting and makes one curious for tomorrow's episode to find out how MSK handles Jugnu mama and whether in all this poor Lucky and his love story with Preeto will b exposed or not😲😆😳

Overall a good entertaining and well executed episode👍🏼

Episode Rating:8.5/10...Barry's dialgoues were the star in today's episode along with neat execution of scenes👏

Since soon the track will b moving to Delhi again and we will get our MSK back finally, So heres my list of demands for Delhi track😍

1)Rain dance of Maaneet

2)Rocking SR of Maaneet

3)Candle night dinner date of Maaneet

4)Kurban hua reloaded in some business party

5)Kehna hee kya reloaded with MSK teaching Geet how to do hoo haa

6)Geet seducing MSK in western outfit

7)Maaneet together in bath-tub

8)Office romance(Maaneet both should go office together haan)

9)Geet should b in sexy sarees most of the time..

10)Sameera or MSK ka past coming to spice up Maaneet ka love life and make it more passionate

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good episode...finally this track is reaching its climax. Although this track lacked logic and personally for me too much footage was given to Dev and his not required love story, it was fun to watch. Way better than the AA torture...😆...This was mainly because of all the characters..especially Lucky and Jugnu mamu. Wish they go back to Delhi along with Maan & Geet. Would love to see more of them...😃...Dev can stay back in Amritsar as a ghar jamai...😛

The way MSK clarified everything to Nandini was wonderful. No mincing of words there...straight to the point...MSK style..😎

I'm so happy Geet finally spoke up. She acknowledged the sacrifices Maan has made for her...👍🏼..Hope she does the same in front of the entire family.

Does this revelation pave the way for Den & Nandini's story...well probably but CVs please don't lose focus from Maan & Geet. Remember this is their story...😊

Loved the telepathy scene. Just shows how strong Maneet love is..😳

All in all a nice episode with some good dialogs..👍🏼

@All...don't forget to sign the petition to save our show. We don't  know whether these are mere rumors or not but we shouldn't stop our efforts or become complacent...😊

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/geet
Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mera piya ghar aaya oh maan ji!

It's so Good to hear him say his name..SERIOUSLY!

Please now- get the pagdi off and send them off to their home

HAHAHA

Things I liked

1. Continuity in track's tone
There's a nice circularity till now.  The track started seriously, became comic, the revelation of truth is COMIC too- at least where nandu is concerned- and the final revelation will be serious- in order to end the track.

2. Dev's and Geet's acknowledgement of the efforts maan made and what finally redeemed maan for his harsh words was love- and in front of love- nothing more matters- not status, not position. Thus, Maan's acknowledgement humbly of his mistake was a kind of confession to the world that he made them; and his reinstatement as maan singh khurana could happen only when he had fully won over Geet. which he did, coz today SHE spoke up for him along with DEV.

3. Dev understanding the value of maan-geet love gave him the aspect of a changed man. Why? because if anyone who needs to understand what love means- it's dev, and the fact that he was witness to this love and helped these two lovers meet in any small way- does great for his knowledge

4. Nandini's anger was perfectly justified. HEr sis lied to her, and im glad we could see the pov of a hurt sister- she anticipates the responses of the other family members too.

5. Lucky's lovely dialogues to preeto..too funny!!
muaaahz barry!

6. Lucky's dialogues to mamaji in the room

7. mama covered with..uhh..feathers?

What I didn't like

1. Pagdi. Shirt. 

2. MAmaji was OTT today..is it because he didn't get his drink

3. it seemed a bit jumpy-not flowing smoothly. and very hastened.

OVerall- i quite liked the epi because SOMETHING happened in it!

Thank God.

Here are some further track ideas-

1. Geet educated - college..will lead to freshness.
Add family drama in KM, and dramatic suspense element in KC. Bringing NT back.
A new fun track for youth, family etc for a wider audience :D

2. Geet getting home-schooled. Maan getting J of the tutor

3. Geet working with maan. Them working on projects together. The urban couple personified and yet finding their value in love. Arguements and differences in opinion over some huge deals.

4. a workaholic maan leading to increase in geet's irritation and leading to her final decision of joining work. 

5. Geet opening a school for children and teaching there. Nandu can help. and Dev-maan can go there occassionally to talk to them and maan can even teach them sports?

6. Geet and maan getting estranged because of work and other reasons and that leading to passionate intensity as they are able to spend such less time together.

7. NT- maneet showdown

8.Maan's past being brought back- Sammy OR Maan's mom- both have huge dramatic potential!

At the end of the day- we need to have a story that appeals, and without that- maneet will just be able to provide random intense/ romantic moments-leading nowhere.

I liked dialogues today - barry! great going!

flow was a bit sketchy i felt

Um..That's all for today!
love to all
Edited by geet.a - 12 years ago