todays episode has strange ending

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I did'nt undrestand how the episodes ends I mean its like that theire power cut off in between😆no precap since 3 episodes ,also ist advt, was long .we have seen only 20 min or less and that also gone in watching others charcter no radev scene today
why is all unfair with our show only
I agree with you totally.😕 Edited by zam123 - 12 years ago
Can we please wait for the updater to post before posting about the epsiode. It isto show respect to them and their time and efforts.
So Please wait to make comments...
Thanks
Edited by sigrid - 12 years ago
I agree a strange ending indeed, seems like something was missing a scene at the end! Let see tomorrow!!
I  watched it online ...5 parts there to watch...Yaa no RaDev scene...but no worries I will wait for RaDev scene...may be soon we can see it...
i totally agree with u dear.god knows what is happening always unfair things happens to cb 
Ok I dint see it has it us back here so I think we should wait for the updater to write the epi so that we show respect towards them
Originally posted by barkhaagg

I did'nt undrestand how the episodes ends I mean its like that theire power cut off in between😆no precap since 3 episodes ,also ist advt, was long .we have seen only 20 min or less and that also gone in watching others charcter no radev scene today
why is all unfair with our show only
i agree wid u...rads was talking wid badima  n suddenly it ended..everytime these zee used to do such things wid our cb...few days ago there was some connectivity probs n now again these type of ending like they have no time...
it is very strange that are no precap  in the end of episodes, I can't understand way, i agree with all of you it was like missing a scene or something ðŸ˜­