Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Now only get relived... thank you all for your posts...

dyhardfan thumbnail
There is NO logic behind the article. How can NivRen just agree to end there relationship like this. I thought Viren love only Nivi so where is his old lover coming from??? It just doesn't make sense
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol some of the lines are copied from the old article...and the part which isn't copied is totally unlike sp articles...it seems to be 100% fake...
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nahiii aisa mat kaho  mein sun nahi sakti yaarrr  mujhe toh rona aaraha hai yaar kyun mein iss show  se itni mohabbat karti hoon kyun kyun plz RS dnt part nivren they are the jaan of this show yaar nahi nahi nahi i hope this article is fake yaar ...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
yes Shazzi it's 200% fake . I don't know wht they r getting frm all dis ? Seriouslyy looks like they hav veryy much Free time 2 do all dis
LoveNeha thumbnail
This article is 101% fake..bcz today i checked SP website many times..and the topic maker said that this article was there at 6 pm..bt i didn't see this article at that time...and this is the same member who posted a similar article before few days without specifying abt the source..so for me it's fake...
kavianand thumbnail
somebody definitely has a very twisted sense of humour if it  is fake...honestly i am fed up of all these articles...why cant they just leave us alone...no need to play with our emotions like this😕
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay dear TM if this again a fake then
either u think dat u have got a gr8 sense of humour(which is nt true) or u have all the time in the world 4 such things
see some viewers get emotionally attached to the show
as u can see 4m the comments some are saying that they are crying some are saying that they cant sleep after reading this
and are u getting pleasure out of this???

warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ROFL...i think dis person is a kinshuk-sulagna fan...he/she s puttin very much of hardwork here n last tym te person cudn't giv us te link...but dis tym we got dat too..lol!!...
donno how much more articles to come our way!!
Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Serz_luveShona

awww dont take too much stress its jz a show
and ya 90% this article seems to be fake

This news is 100% fake. Please dont focus on such rotten rubbish. If SP had posted this then it would have been on google search since other news sites would have posted it. SP cant delete the article from other sites. Please don't spoil your health and mood for these folks who like to play pranks and play with our emotions. i have seen some folks making such fake articles on other forums as well. Just check the english yaar... why ad SP column writer will have such a pathetic grammar? And DDs daughters name is not spelled correctly either... so chill my dear and smile :)