Posted: 12 years ago
hmmm thank GOD now sid putul 🥳
gulati10 thumbnail
🤣 This is the most hilarious thing I have ever heard
I doubt the creatives are that desperate to make the show turn out like this
Niveditha and viren cannot just part ways for silly reasons
No geuine validation
Looks like the show will be out of the charts at this rate if we have tracks like this
👎🏼 They are just making a morkery of characters
fiza_11 thumbnail
seems marriage is a game for CT...
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thayve just mashed up the show its like they want this show to have no more viewers im only watchin it for  my kinny
tutun30 thumbnail
I think Ct has made Nivi a total nutcase as well as an idiot woman who is neither Nivedita an confident woman who knows how to divide her role in different parts and manage each one well separately, neither she is Putul a timid shy girl, but willing to take care of everybody to her best ability. A woman of substance also cries when situation arises but they grieves in private and next day face the world  drying her tears.I think this Chaand will again go behind the cloud and will never be able to come out. Going back to Sid will be the worst thing possible a confident woman will do. A woman wiyth any self respect will rather leave the house and live independently. I dont know whether the cTs seen it or not but there was a serial named Astirva ek prem kahani, one of the best  landmark serials in Indian Telly where they showed the journey of a womanof substance with a younger , incompetent philandering hus band who left her and how she faced the world with fer head held high with complete dignity. They showed their journey of life how she raised her own child as well as her husbands illegetimate daughter and the husband also redeemed himself as a writer. Roles depicted brilliantly by Niki Aneja  &Barun Vadola . Kudos to BV as he depicted the life from a  n irresponsible 20 yr old to a n honorable 50 year old man. He never left the serial because of so called leap.
 Instead of showing all these nonsense if they had shown the journey iof life of Viren and Nivedita with Dweeta and their own children   with a good storyline and how they redeem themselves as worthy people whose life will be exemplary to others. 
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg my heart dropped reading this. This better not be true, how can this be possible.
NivRen have stuck together through thick and thin and how can they just part ways?????
I am speechless :(
Pri_S thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Don't think this article is true...if you see the trend on SP website they never announce the upcoming tracks very clearly. Mostly its the justification or follow up of the current track with bit of info about the upcoming ones.
Also after yesterday's episode I don't think this Nivren separation track will happen as everybody including Sid is now trying to take care of Dwita so that Nivi gets out of this possessive mode. Sid will never agree to get back with Nivi when he knows how much Viren loves her. 
So, lets ignore all these rumors and keep our faith positive in the show! 
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wht r they showing becoz of some one else's child she is opting for divorce,it does happen like that
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
oh well...
i'm saying gudbye to his show...!!!!!😡🤢
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bad news...to me...ahhahahaahh...whatever...they are rocking...nivren ...