Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

|*SRK-King Khan of Bollywood*| 50th Special FC* (Page 140)

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Joined: 21 October 2009
Posts: 12475

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --blossom--

Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

Originally posted by --blossom--

Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

OMG! everyone loves the song Chammak Challo
 
someone is playing it in thier car. can hear it from my open window ROFL
ROFL girl u r my chamakchalloROFL

* kaisa sharmana aaja nachke dikhade* i love this

Iam zummiTongue
 
thats the best bit Dancing
and now every time i think of this line i remember the way SRK was blushing EmbarrassedLOL
ya megzzzDay Dreaming

srk's dimplesBlushing

i jus watched it now:P

priya agreee so addicive:P
 
akon sang it perfectly na?
 
just one part: Aankhiyon se Aankhiyan mila de
 
sounds like: Yuckiyo se Yuckiya instead ROFL

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Joined: 21 October 2009
Posts: 12475

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by destinied_2_b

yah 4 the 1st tym i felt lucky 2 live in Kol
n ya i do remember,whn his bat flew up..i was like ROFL...i think he is a btr bowler than a batsmanLOL

shahrukh khan at worldcup cricket 2020
 
his hands were sweaty LOLLOLLOLLOL
i liked the face he made afterwards ROFL
MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Joined: 21 October 2009
Posts: 12475

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
father & son looking really cute. aryan looking angry LOL
1DStoleMyHeart Goldie
1DStoleMyHeart
1DStoleMyHeart

Joined: 06 March 2010
Posts: 1145

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Hahaha :) Loveee that song soo much!! I read in one of the comments ''Akon has got better hindi than Katrina Kaif!! '' Sooo true!! Cant stop listening to that song :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZumSrK.

SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Joined: 09 November 2009
Posts: 31816

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

 
akon sang it perfectly na?
 
just one part: Aankhiyon se Aankhiyan mila de
 
sounds like: Yuckiyo se Yuckiya instead ROFL
ROFLi was suprised whn i heard tis sng..i mean did'nt expect akon 2 sing tis ...bt now i so luv itEmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZumSrK.

ZumSrK. IF-Stunnerz
ZumSrK.
ZumSrK.

Joined: 02 July 2006
Posts: 30310

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

Originally posted by --blossom--

Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

Originally posted by --blossom--

Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

OMG! everyone loves the song Chammak Challo
 
someone is playing it in thier car. can hear it from my open window ROFL
ROFL girl u r my chamakchalloROFL

* kaisa sharmana aaja nachke dikhade* i love this

Iam zummiTongue
 
thats the best bit Dancing
and now every time i think of this line i remember the way SRK was blushing EmbarrassedLOL
ya megzzzDay Dreaming

srk's dimplesBlushing

i jus watched it now:P

priya agreee so addicive:P
 
akon sang it perfectly na?
 
just one part: Aankhiyon se Aankhiyan mila de
 
sounds like: Yuckiyo se Yuckiya instead ROFL
ROFLROFL
ya megzz..!his hindi is awesome:P

*aa tu na nakhre dikha*LOL

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Joined: 21 October 2009
Posts: 12475

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
last last last page Party
 
lets hurry it up now
1DStoleMyHeart Goldie
1DStoleMyHeart
1DStoleMyHeart

Joined: 06 March 2010
Posts: 1145

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

Originally posted by destinied_2_b

yah 4 the 1st tym i felt lucky 2 live in Kol
n ya i do remember,whn his bat flew up..i was like ROFL...i think he is a btr bowler than a batsmanLOL

shahrukh khan at worldcup cricket 2020
 
his hands were sweaty LOL
i liked the face he made afterwards ROFL
\

This is sooo freaky lol  LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZumSrK.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
King of Television Industry- Gurmeet Choudhary

2 3

Author: giripriya   Replies: 20   Views: 3795

giripriya 20 3795 25 September 2012 at 3:13am by msk_geet
$ King of Heart SeXiest RajeeV Khandelwal$ RK

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AdorableAyesha   Replies: 1199   Views: 60054

AdorableAyesha 1199 60054 07 October 2010 at 9:42am by preity*zinta
*Shahrukh Khan*King Khan*Love SRK*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: mariasrk   Replies: 1148   Views: 36978

mariasrk 1148 36978 03 December 2008 at 6:21am by Nadz_YuNalover
**(¯`v´¯)SHAHRUKH KHAN*KING KHAN(¯`v´¯)**

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: srklicious   Replies: 1152   Views: 34781

srklicious 1152 34781 13 April 2008 at 7:37am by rhea26

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index