Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

why is my jaanu so good looking...😳😍
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pria4ever

Sourav dada's fans were frustrated...n SRK is always a soft target... why? b'coz he is geniune...dada's fans forgot tat Dada had 3 years to prove himself...inspite of coming last these 3 years,never once did SRK point a finger to him in public...par phir bhi...he is SRK,he has to get bashed..
they forgot tat KKR was not the only team not to team the team icon, but Punjab released Yuvraj, RCB released Dravid,Kumble, Deccan released Laxman,Delhi released Gambhir...
As far as Gambhir fans are concerned... i can tell u once Gambhir cleared the air by saying the management has nothing to do with his injury, his fans didn't speak a word..
as far as the media is concerned...the name "SRK" accumulated the eyeballs of millions all round the world, tats y even actors who claim to be # 1 like Aamir, Salman use SRK's name to promote their film...check out any interview of these actors...where they have NOT mentioned SRK...has it got a single comment? no na...now check any article where these fools mention SRK, and see the number of replies tat article has got...
we as his fans know tat SRK is not in the  best of his health,tats y he is doing less films post RNBJ...but tat has becum a rejoicing point for the detractors...ignore...Our King Khan speaks through his films...aur tabhi sab ki lagegi...
n SRK is destiny's child, when people write him off, he comes back strong...n i believe this time also the same will happen...i can say more on this, but i'll keep quiet...its always better to speak at the right timeπŸ˜‰...
as far as National awards are concerned...hmmm...i luved what u said Megha...the Swades incident is still ripe in my mind...but never mind...on IF i've met real weird people, who say Saif is a very versatile actorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...gud...a little dose of laughter is needed everyday...n IF gives me tat...πŸ˜‰

i remember another post which was meant to be of Salman's,however there too SRK was dragged...they were defending Salman innocent, who accidently killed people and animalsπŸ˜†...however they say SRK is intentionally killing people...how through smokingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Christ gimme a break...Salman is a compulsive smoker...how cud they forget tat? so directly n indirectly their fans acknowledge tat he is aπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE what u said!!! every single point is exatly what i think n im sure many other ppl. u wrote it perfectly

if only i could give u a 1000 thanks for this post i would

King of expressions/Acting/hearts<333333
Goshhh thud me fiantsπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
megz me a girl aditi not aditya🀣🀣
https://fsa.zedge.net/content/7/6/6/7/1-6481373-7667-t.jpg
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

yeah man i remember 😑

whole bwood section is dominated by a few salman fans who bash every other actor & any actress that doesnt get along with salman & no mods does anything
whole forum has only salman based topics & if any1 opens other actors/actresses topics they bash them, especially SRK

& yeah, they came into ZKJ just to bash him!!

Megz tell me about it,i always knew the mods of htat forum were partial towards slaman...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
They bash srk ruthlessly and ridiculously in the name of constructive bashing and expect u to keep quite!!Call me a blind follower,I just don't care!!
Fact is i can't tolerate whatever shit thy about srk...and all the salman fnas came running to zkj forum comparing srk's anchoring skills with sk's...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±and agn bashing srk telling he cracked cheap jokes etc etc..
what about slaman asking cheap questions on dus ka dum...πŸ€”
i guess all that was ok with them!!

You remmber megz once they called srk gay just bcoz he hasn't had any link ups with any of his costars..πŸ₯±πŸ₯± How ridiculous is that?πŸ€”

yeah i remmeber that.

all those who had an affair or lots of affairs - straight
all those who never had an affair & happily married - gay

wth???????? 🀣

they themselves are blind followers, acting up after dabanng 🀒
let him release a few more of his flops then we'll see πŸ˜†
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

King of expressions/Acting/hearts<333333
Goshhh thud me fiantsπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

haaye..
that ever green dimpled smile 😍
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
hey Zummi πŸ€—

almost missed u there. hru?
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

megz me a girl aditi not aditya🀣🀣
https://fsa.zedge.net/content/7/6/6/7/1-6481373-7667-t.jpg

omg!!!!!! 😲😲😲😲

im so so sooo SORRY!!!!

woh kya hai na, i have a very good excuse

not wearing my contacts & i cant find my glasses either

im blind to the T without them πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

im sitting so close to the screen & hunch-backed over the keyboard as it is ROFL

ok, i'll remmeber its aditi from now on
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
so so so so so so so so sorry aditi

now im kicking myself. how many times did i write aditya?
sorry πŸ˜†
😳
Edited by Aditiloveskajen - 12 years ago