Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
bye aditya & take care πŸ€—
finally with u guys here the thread moved a few more pages
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

Shah Rukh has been consistently good. while amir only makes 1 or 2 films every 3 or more years & salman has given a life time of flops & then dabanng, which was NOTHING different from any of his other movies. πŸ˜†

after RNBDJ SRK hasnt been regular with films
with Ra.One & Don2 he'll be back big time. hope both of them will break all records Embarrassed

Sourav dada's fans were frustrated...n SRK is always a soft target... why? b'coz he is geniune...dada's fans forgot tat Dada had 3 years to prove himself...inspite of coming last these 3 years,never once did SRK point a finger to him in public...par phir bhi...he is SRK,he has to get bashed..
they forgot tat KKR was not the only team not to team the team icon, but Punjab released Yuvraj, RCB released Dravid,Kumble, Deccan released Laxman,Delhi released Gambhir...
As far as Gambhir fans are concerned... i can tell u once Gambhir cleared the air by saying the management has nothing to do with his injury, his fans didn't speak a word..
as far as the media is concerned...the name "SRK" accumulated the eyeballs of millions all round the world, tats y even actors who claim to be # 1 like Aamir, Salman use SRK's name to promote their film...check out any interview of these actors...where they have NOT mentioned SRK...has it got a single comment? no na...now check any article where these fools mention SRK, and see the number of replies tat article has got...
we as his fans know tat SRK is not in the  best of his health,tats y he is doing less films post RNBJ...but tat has becum a rejoicing point for the detractors...ignore...Our King Khan speaks through his films...aur tabhi sab ki lagegi...
n SRK is destiny's child, when people write him off, he comes back strong...n i believe this time also the same will happen...i can say more on this, but i'll keep quiet...its always better to speak at the right timeπŸ˜‰...
as far as National awards are concerned...hmmm...i luved what u said Megha...the Swades incident is still ripe in my mind...but never mind...on IF i've met real weird people, who say Saif is a very versatile actorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...gud...a little dose of laughter is needed everyday...n IF gives me tat...πŸ˜‰

i remember another post which was meant to be of Salman's,however there too SRK was dragged...they were defending Salman innocent, who accidently killed people and animalsπŸ˜†...however they say SRK is intentionally killing people...how through smokingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Christ gimme a break...Salman is a compulsive smoker...how cud they forget tat? so directly n indirectly their fans acknowledge tat he is aπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

SRK Rocks<3

Edited by Aditiloveskajen - 12 years ago

Sourav dada's fans were frustrated...n SRK is always a soft target... why? b'coz he is geniune...dada's fans forgot tat Dada had 3 years to prove himself...inspite of coming last these 3 years,never once did SRK point a finger to him in public...par phir bhi...he is SRK,he has to get bashed..
they forgot tat KKR was not the only team not to team the team icon, but Punjab released Yuvraj, RCB released Dravid,Kumble, Deccan released Laxman,Delhi released Gambhir...
As far as Gambhir fans are concerned... i can tell u once Gambhir cleared the air by saying the management has nothing to do with his injury, his fans didn't speak a word..
as far as the media is concerned...the name "SRK" accumulated the eyeballs of millions all round the world, tats y even actors who claim to be # 1 like Aamir, Salman use SRK's name to promote their film...check out any interview of these actors...where they have NOT mentioned SRK...has it got a single comment? no na...now check any article where these fools mention SRK, and see the number of replies tat article has got...
we as his fans know tat SRK is not in the  best of his health,tats y he is doing less films post RNBJ...but tat has becum a rejoicing point for the detractors...ignore...Our King Khan speaks through his films...aur tabhi sab ki lagegi...
n SRK is destiny's child, when people write him off, he comes back strong...n i believe this time also the same will happen...i can say more on this, but i'll keep quiet...its always better to speak at the right timeπŸ˜‰...
as far as National awards are concerned...hmmm...i luved what u said Megha...the Swades incident is still ripe in my mind...but never mind...on IF i've met real weird people, who say Saif is a very versatile actorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...gud...a little dose of laughter is needed everyday...n IF gives me tat...πŸ˜‰

i remember another post which was meant to be of Salman's,however there too SRK was dragged...they were defending Salman innocent, who accidently killed people and animalsπŸ˜†...however they say SRK is intentionally killing people...how through smokingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Christ gimme a break...Salman is a compulsive smoker...how cud they forget tat? so directly n indirectly their fans acknowledge tat he is aπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

[/QUOTE]

well put,I agree with each and everything you said...β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

heylo what is your name?😳
Post some pics of my jaanuuu☺️😍
Edited by Aditiloveskajen - 12 years ago
Kajol, Karan Johar, Rani Mukerji and Shah Rukh Khan, on the sets of Koffee With Karan

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
cant see the pics u are posting 😭

are u using tinypic?  imgur instead
megz c the previous page

me cool srk...😎