megs n aditi
i gtg now
byes
tc๐Ÿ˜›
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: destinied_2_b

exactly..i live in kolkata so i really knw what shit the sourav ganguli fans tell abt SRK๐Ÿ˜ก...i had a qualreel vid so many of them๐Ÿ˜†
n ya amir salman all r gr8...3 idiots,dabaang r gr8...bt y do people 4get abt chack de,swades...n DDLJ,which is regared as the gr8est bolly movie after sholey

Shah Rukh has been consistently good. while amir only makes 1 or 2 films every 3 or more years & salman has given a life time of flops & then dabanng, which was NOTHING different from any of his other movies. ๐Ÿ˜†

after RNBDJ SRK hasnt been regular with films
with Ra.One & Don2 he'll be back big time. hope both of them will break all records Embarrassed
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

He was manged to charm me too,gosh No wonder I don't like any other actor from bollywood apart from srk...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
hey that movie has hey ram which was made both in hindi and tamil<3
srk even spoke little bit tamil for the tamil version of the movie!

ooh really? he did say he tried speaking tamil for one of his films which had both hindi & tamil versions but couldnt complete the tamil one cos he wasnt good at it ๐Ÿ˜†

i thought it was Dil Se film. but Dil Se had someone else giving voice over for SRK's tamil version. the other guys voice didnt suit ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hey i just saw this..any idea which movie is this?????

Hi, this is from "hey Ram", SRK played a cameo role of a Pathan...its a blink and miss appearance๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
bye bye Priya & take care ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

Shah Rukh has been consistently good. while amir only makes 1 or 2 films every 3 or more years & salman has given a life time of flops & then dabanng, which was NOTHING different from any of his other movies. ๐Ÿ˜†

after RNBDJ SRK hasnt been regular with films
with Ra.One & Don2 he'll be back big time. hope both of them will break all records ๐Ÿ˜ณ

exactly point...โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

and you know i hate coming to the bollywood section!!
so much of srk bashing goes on,you remember even the zor ka jhatka forum for that matter...

megs n aditi
i gtg now
byes
tc๐Ÿ˜›

byee sweet heart๐Ÿค—
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: pria4ever

Hi, this is from "hey Ram", SRK played a cameo role of a Pathan...its a blink and miss appearance๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i havent even seen the movie Hey Ram. only heard of tt

plus there this one song of SRK which they play on Zing Tv from this film

is the film any good?

& hi Pria ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

ooh really? he did say he tried speaking tamil for one of his films which had both hindi & tamil versions but couldnt complete the tamil one cos he wasnt good at it ๐Ÿ˜†

i thought it was Dil Se film. but Dil Se had someone else giving voice over for SRK's tamil version. the other guys voice didnt suit ๐Ÿ˜†

yeah even dil se was in tamil but someone elz dubbed for shah rukh  but as hy ram was minute role,he spoke the language on his own
ohh no mom callnig need to go..
will cme soon megzzz๐Ÿค—
keep srking<333333333
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

exactly point...โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

and you know i hate coming to the bollywood section!!
so much of srk bashing goes on,you remember even the zor ka jhatka forum for that matter...

yeah man i remember ๐Ÿ˜ก

whole bwood section is dominated by a few salman fans who bash every other actor & any actress that doesnt get along with salman & no mods does anything
whole forum has only salman based topics & if any1 opens other actors/actresses topics they bash them, especially SRK

& yeah, they came into ZKJ just to bash him!!