Celebrity Fan Clubs

|*SRK-King Khan of Bollywood*| 50th Special FC* - Page 63

Posted: 12 years ago

SRK's autobiography 'Twenty Years In A Decade' to release soon

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan - AFP
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan - AFP

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is all set to fulfill one of his fondest dreams, releasing his autobiography titled 'Twenty Years In A Decade', soon.

Penning his experiences and thoughts, SRK takes his fans through his decade-long journey from 1991-2001 in this book.

"I have written a book and its complete now. I will ask my writer friends to edit it so that I can release it. I have been writing it over last ten years. It is titled 'Twenty Years In A Decade' because I feel that in ten years I have lived a life of 20 years between 1991-2001. The book is about positivity, hope and it is also funny, just like me. I have written things about my life in the most fun way," Shah Rukh told reporters here on last evening.

Khan made his acting debut in 1988 when he appeared in the television series, 'Fauji', and in 1989 did another TV soap called 'Circus'. The actor made his Bollywood debut with Raj Kanwar's 'Deewana' in 1992 alongside Rishi Kapoor and Divya Bharti. The film was a box office hit.

Sharing details about his book, King Khan said, "There are very personal things in it...though selective memories. Also, there is a chapter on journalism. I have also written about my personal things."

The 45-year-old says his favourite chapter is one that talks about his parents. "One of my favourite chapters in the book is which talks about my mother and father... which I completed in almost eight pages."

When asked whether he would take up writing a film, the actor refused, saying, "I think anyone can write a story but it is difficult to write a screenplay. Though in my every film I do provide inputs but writing a full script..I don't think I can. I don't know it."

The actor reads everything under the sun. "I read everything including the laundry list that comes at my home. When I used to stay in hotel and couldn't find a book to read I used to read the instructions on how to escape in case of fire. I love reading and like to read almost every book. I need to read before I sleep," Shah Rukh said.

Edited by Aditiloveskajen - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NGO helps Shah Rukh to quit smoking

Shah Rukh is idealized by many youngsters. But Baadshah has bad habit of smoking, which he needs to quit not only for himself but for his fans as well.

King Khan tried to do it many times, but couldn't succeed. Now an NGO Hriday has come to his assistance.

Buzz has it that the NGO has sent a set of nicotine replacement therapy (NRTs) patches to him to quit smoking.

They had even sent a two-page note on how to give up the bad habit.

I wish he quits smoking for us atleast😳

Shahrukh Khan in Chak De
Shahrukh Khan in Chak De

The Malayalam movie, which made our industry proud at the national awards this year, Adaminte Makan Abu, is all set to make waves again.

Sources say that leading producer-director Karan Johar is interested in remaking the film in Hindi.

Bollywood is abuzz with reports that superstar Shahrukh Khan will be playing the role of Abu, for which Salim Kumar had bagged the national award.

It is said that now everyone has their eyes set on the Hindi version of the film, which will be made under the banner of Karan Johar's Dharma Productions and will star SRK.

Salim Ahmed, the young debut director of Adaminte Makan Abu will also be a part of the Hindi remake.

As of now, the fans are looking forward to the original Malayalam, which will hit the theatres on the June 17 in Kerala.

😍
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hi aditya 🤗

good to see u again after so long. love ur 3 SRK-madz sigs 😍
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
looking forward to reading his book!!

he said this book is set between 1991 - 2001

so he should make a part 2: 2002 - 2012 !!!
This content was originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

hi aditya 🤗

good to see u again after so long. love ur 3 SRK-madz sigs 😍

megzzz🤗
they are my faovriteee😍
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
hi Zeenat & Jackie as well 🤗
This content was originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

looking forward to reading his book!!

he said this book is set between 1991 - 2001

so he should make a part 2: 2002 - 2012 !!!

megz we had a srk article in today yesday's hydbad times
SRK the star of the reddy wedding inspite of the presene of the other stars
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

megzzz🤗
they are my faovriteee😍

they are awesome together! imagine if we can get a new film with them both in future 😃