Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Shah Rukh Khan To Release Autobiography Soon

Indo-Asian News Service
Tuesday, June 07, 2011 (Mumbai)

Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan, who has been writing his autobiography since many years now, has revealed that his book is almost near completion and he would be releasing it very soon.

The book that has been christened Twenty Years In A Decade will focus on the life of the 45-year-old actor from the year 1991 to 2001.

"I am writing this book since more 10 years now. It is called Twenty Years In A Decade because I felt that in 10 years, I've lived a life of 20 years between 1991 to 2001. It's almost complete now and one of these days when I complete it, I will ask my writer friends to edit it and I'll release it," Shah Rukh told reporters here at an event to release Kanika Dhillon's debut novel Bombay Duck Is A Fish.

"It's a fun book and is about positivity and hope and its funny, like I am. I've written things about my life in a fun way. Very personal things are there in it, selective memories though. There is a chapter on journalism too," he said.

Although the actor has written about various facets of his life in the book, his favourite chapter remains the one that mentions his parents, who passed away when he was quite young.

"One of my favourite chapters in the book is about my mother and father. Its eight pages long. Whoever writes a book for the first time, parents' mention is always there," said Shah Rukh.

Since he has already tried his hand at writing a book, when asked if he would ever venture into writing a film, Shah Rukh, who is a voracious reader, refused.

"That's an expert thing to do. In every film I work, my inputs are always there but full script, I don't think I know the science or the mathematics behind it. Anyone can write a story but its difficult to write a screenplay."

"I don't know it. Infact a matter of fact, If I get a chance, I would like to do a course of screenplay writing for one-two months. I have read a lot of books on that but I think you need someone to teach you, to actually learn it," he said.
http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story...word=bollywood&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&nid=110634
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
silaan, pria, bushi

anyone here ๐Ÿ˜›
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
"Swades 2" with SRK! Ashutosh Gowarikar plans to make a sequel

07/06/11

Ashutosh Gowarikar is all set to make a sequel of his critically acclaimed film 'Swades'. According to the sources, Ashutosh is in talks to retain Shah Rukh Khan, who played Mohan Bhargava a NRI in the prequel.
"I am planning to make 'Swades 2' but it's too early to talk about it," said Gowarikar who denied to divulge more details about the story.
The sources also informed that though SRK is the first choice of the filmmaker, there shall be change as far as actress in the film is concerned. Gayatri Joshi was introduced opposite Khan in 'Swades' but since she has quit the industry after marriage, a new replacement is being considered.
Sources added that the story board is like a second chapter where Mohan Bhargava, the protagonist will be on a journey to set up basic amenities for another part of rural India.
The 200 odd minutes film 'Swades' which had a message for every Indian who desired to make his name abroad when his soil needed him the most is all set to move forward with a sequel which will show the NRI trying his best for the upliftment of his fellow Indian citizens.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/EN...gowarikar-plans-to-make-a-sequel-2168625.html 
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
imagine that

i would actually love SRK & ag to make Swades 2..
Swades is definitely among SRK's top 10 BEST movies he has acted in..

but they need an actress who can match with SRK & be quite talented like gayathri joshi was. i DONT wanna see any of the ones already in bwood in thi film cos they are all glam & zero talent
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

imagine that

i would actually love SRK & ag to make Swades 2..
Swades is definitely among SRK's top 10 BEST movies he has acted in..

but they need an actress who can match with SRK & be quite talented like gayathri joshi was. i DONT wanna see any of the ones already in bwood in thi film cos they are all glam & zero talent

Wow Megha...i totally concur ur point of view...Swades remains close to my heart...n Swades 2 wud definately be a treat considering SRK is very emotional abt this film...hope for the best...n abt the actress...honestly wen SRK is on screen i rarely notice anyone๐Ÿ˜ณ,but tat doesn't deny the fact tat Gayatri is a gud actress...she has quit acting, so tats a rare possibility...somehow i wanna see SRK with Konkana...dunno y...but there will be some chemistry i think
pria4ever thumbnail

guess this was one of SRK's very first photoshoot...

Edited by pria4ever - 12 years ago
pria4ever thumbnail
Various moods of Khansaab๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

pria4ever thumbnail

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: pria4ever

Wow Megha...i totally concur ur point of view...Swades remains close to my heart...n Swades 2 wud definately be a treat considering SRK is very emotional abt this film...hope for the best...n abt the actress...honestly wen SRK is on screen i rarely notice anyone๐Ÿ˜ณ,but tat doesn't deny the fact tat Gayatri is a gud actress...she has quit acting, so tats a rare possibility...somehow i wanna see SRK with Konkana...dunno y...but there will be some chemistry i think

me too, i never take notice of the actresses when watching a SRK movie cos im too busy staring @ SRK ๐Ÿ˜ณ
& thats why i like that lady, she wasnt in your face ๐Ÿ˜† she was there cos obviously all films needs actresses & she did her part nicely. i dont know who she is & im glad she wasnt too much in Swades & not too over the top either. cant imagine any of the ones in bwood now, they will def need someone along the lines of her that wont be in ur face & all glam

which one is konkona sen?
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: pria4ever

guess this was one of SRK's very first photoshoot...

first one is shooo cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he is so adorable ๐Ÿ˜

2nd one i have never seen before!!!!!!!!!! aww! ๐Ÿ˜†