Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
SALMAN ON SRK, INTERVIEW BEFORE READY:

Would you like SRK to see Ready?
Asin and Bhushan (producer) will show it to him. Asin has worked with me and Aamir. She's damn good in the film. So I'm sure she would want SRK to see the film and to know what he's missing out on. This is what she told me before.

You said in an interview that you're happy playing a hero and won't play a superhero. So are you targeting SRK since he's playing one in Ra.One?
No, I wish him all the best. I hope the film becomes the hugest success ever. And you make sure you ask him as many questions about me when he is promoting Ra.One. OK.

READ THIS:

Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan may have not buried the hatchet as yet, but the two Khans don't mind complimenting and saying good things about each other's work.

Recently at an event to unveil the theatrical trailer of his superhero flick Ra.One, SRK was asked if he has seen the promos of Salman Khan's Ready. To this SRK replied, "Yes, of course. I think the two songs in the film are very nice and catchy. My kids like them too and they have been waiting for the film to release. They'll watch it on Friday."

Steering focus back to his ambitious film that he likes to calls a Superhero film with a heart, SRK said, "My kids and Anubhav Sinha's son have seen whatever we have shot till now and they have given it their thumbs up. So I am sure others kids will like Ra.One too. My personal C Board - Children's Board have approved the film and inshallah, we'll be able to take entertainment to the next level with this," he signed off.

1DStoleMyHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article :) SRK soo sweet!!
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeh lo, we're stuck on 37 pages this fc? 😆

was away to stay over at a friends & help with her wedding & all. it was the best week ever, so good to see a proper wedding after so long 😍

how is every1 🤗
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

thanks for the articles nkapoor

comparing the 2, u can see who is sour grapes & who is above it all & siting mighty high on his throne as King Khan
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nkapoor

SALMAN ON SRK, INTERVIEW BEFORE READY:

Would you like SRK to see Ready?
Asin and Bhushan (producer) will show it to him. Asin has worked with me and Aamir. She's damn good in the film. So I'm sure she would want SRK to see the film and to know what he's missing out on. This is what she told me before.

You said in an interview that you're happy playing a hero and won't play a superhero. So are you targeting SRK since he's playing one in Ra.One?
No, I wish him all the best. I hope the film becomes the hugest success ever. And you make sure you ask him as many questions about me when he is promoting Ra.One. OK.

@red...

this line gave me a feel of strong sarcasm...😕😕
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
did u guys watch the official theatrical trailer of Ra.One?
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
meghzzz...🤗🤗🤗🤗...finally u r here...tere bina this FC ws sooo soona sooona...missd u...

i din c trailor nor chamak chalo song...can u plz giv links...
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
hi nikki 🤗

i am behind on a lot of things here 😆
but i thought we'd be halfway thru this fc by the time i came back 😛

hru?
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
apparently Chammak Challo was leaked online w/o permission by insiders so its pirated...

but this isnt the actual song from Ra.One ... it was a rough edit/test
final production is yet to come along with the other songs in mid  or end of august

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Q9KBR2WIw[/YOUTUBE]