Celebrity Fan Clubs

|*SRK-King Khan of Bollywood*| 50th Special FC* - Page 20

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

@Ruky - I have removed your name from the members list:)

@MeghaSRKLover - you cant simply copy paste thing without giving credit to the persons it may concern so if you don't have the courtesy to credit then simply don't copy past somebody else work:) 

@ZoobiDoobi - Does the awards nominations belong to you?? If so, then do PM me, will get it removed:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
gosh...whts goin on out here????soo much probs out here???

hope meghz,marz n all r fine here...🤗🤗🤗🤗
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
  • ipl dream over for us. done & dusted. i think we played very well & miss my favourite team, my players & their smiling faces. we will be back stronger faster & happier. Insha Allah

May 27, 2011

thts new tweet by our hero today...😃

aish_punk thumbnail
thanks for the tweet :) im glad KKR reached the semis but wanted them to reach higher, anyway, hope they do it next timee!

SRK

SRK retires hurt after he's booed in IPL match

Wednesday's no-show came after a section of the crowd heckled the actor during KKR's match in Mumbai

It was touted as the clash of the tournament. On Wednesday night, as Wankhede played host to a match between Kolkata Knight Riders and Mumbai Indians, many saw it as the ultimate faceoff between two iconic Mumbaikars- Shah Rukh Khan and Mukesh Ambani.

And while the Ambani clan turned up in their all-blue regalia, cheering for their team, the KKR stand was shorn of its brightest star.

Shah Rukh Khan was not there. In fact he was far away, in the cosy confines of Mannat, watching the match on his giant LCD screen with good friend Karan Johar and other close friends.

And while the world was led to believe Khan was celebrating his best buddy's birthday - K Jo turned 39 last night - we were told by some of his closest friends that SRK's absence had a lot to do with a bruised ego as well.

Speaking exclusively to Mirror, SRK's close friend and Juhi Chawla's husband, Jai Mehta, said, "The last time Shah Rukh turned up for a KKR match in the city, he was booed by a large section of the crowd. It hurt him badly."

The match, which was held at Navi Mumbai's D Y Patil Stadium on May 19, saw KKR give Pune Warriors a sound drubbing.

Hurt, Shah Rukh Khan has vowed never to turn up for any KKR match in any of the city stadiums

It was a high-pitched contest, because it saw Sourav Ganguly playing against his former home team for the first time.

While all those who expected fireworks between Ganguly and SRK were disappointed, a section of the crowd did not take SRK's win sportingly.

Mirror has learnt that the Badshah confessed to his closest pals that the booing and the jeering from his "own people" left him bruised. "After doing so much for this city, this is not what I expected," he reportedly told his friends. "And he has vowed never to turn up for any KKR match in any of the city stadiums," Jai Mehta added.

This is not the first time that SRK has exposed his vulnerable side. Some time ago, the star swore off micro-blogging site Twitter, after being hit by a volley of abusive messages.

"Twitter broke my heart," he said, "I need to cut myself off from negative energies."

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
thnxx soo much aish for d article..🤗
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Aahaana

@Ruky - I have removed your name from the members list:)

@MeghaSRKLover - you cant simply copy paste thing without giving credit to the persons it may concern so if you don't have the courtesy to credit then simply don't copy past somebody else work:) 

@ZoobiDoobi - Does the awards nominations belong to you?? If so, then do PM me, will get it removed:)

Thanks for that but it was not Megha who wrote out the award nominations. It was someone else, Mehga just posted it on behalf of her. It's wrong to blame her like that. Thought of just letting you know. 😳

Thanks though, we'll take care in the future. 😳
1DStoleMyHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whats going on here?? Soo much fighting!!

Thanks for the article ;) Poor Shahrukh :(
aish_punk thumbnail

yashi - you're right, its wrong to blamee megha!

you're welcome nikki 🤗

you're welcome raazia,and ik, everyone seems against him!
1DStoleMyHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anyone here???

pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Phewnever thought our FC wud become a fight-zone...anyways...i'll ignore